• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MTU drop on barrel cz455

sixpack340

Thrower of angry avocados
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
york, pa
Just curious if theres a drop in MTU contour barrel for the cz455. I googled a bit but didnt find an answer. Thanks gents

Sir!.. sorry for late reply, I order mine at bartlein barrel they have a drop in for cz455/457 they will profile any barrel you want for cz455/457.i have mine in my 2nd CZ455 bravo project with my own contour and yes they can profile any barrel and length you want.Very nice person just SHOUT OUT THE GUY there his name is "BRADY" he help me for my order.They don't advertise this on there website.HOPE THIS HELP you inquiry.

i post my cz455/bravo with bartlein barrel when time permit.

Last edited:
Uh no. That's not possible. The biggest you can go is a 0.90 tenon, due to the action size to clear the rail. Not even close to a MTU contour. You need to go to a Vudoo for something like that. 0.900" straight blank is the biggest you can get on a 455.

Reactions: Dolomite
Uh no. That's not possible. The biggest you can go is a 0.90 tenon, due to the action size to clear the rail. Not even close to a MTU contour. You need to go to a Vudoo for something like that. 0.900" straight blank is the biggest you can get on a 455.

sir! mind is .950 straight barrel no contour. this is made of bartlein ! I have there signature name on my barrel post picture when time permits.

Last edited:
sir! mind is .950 straight barrel. this is made of bartlein !

+/- .05" your talking about...far from a 1.25" shank on a MTU. If you understood why a 1.25 " would never fit on a CZ455 you wouldn't be making these posts.

Feel free to check out my CZ 455 Bartlein barrel review threads using test barrels Bartlein sends me directly for review. I work with Bartlein regularly. This isnt a debate. These are facts....

I've been working with and testing CZ455 barrels and making custom barrels for a few years now. Here you go.

Last edited:
+/- .05" your talking about...far from a 1.25" shank on a MTU. If you understood why a 1.25 " would never fit on a CZ455 you wouldn't be making these posts.

Feel free to check out my CZ 455 Bartlein barrel review threads using test barrels Bartlein sends me directly for review. I work with Bartlein regularly. This isnt a debate. These are facts....

I've been working with and testing CZ455 barrels and making custom barrels for a few years now. Here you go.

Oh got it! I miss your point bec.you said .900 only the maximum. now I GOT IT!

Oh got it! I miss your point bec.you said .900 only the maximum. now I GOT IT!

Do you know how much .050" is?? And you measured your barrel and it reads 0.95"?? Could be, but every Bartlein they sent me for the CZ455 is in the .900 range.. the front of the action starts to round and doesnt have a flat face much bigger than 0.900 +/- 0.005. That's the reason why that's the biggest everyone sells...

Thanks for the replies gents. Main reason I was asking is I just bought a cz455 VPT in the manners stock and judging by pictures it just looks stupid in that wide ass fore end on the stock. Barrel looks way too skinny. Obviously I'm only concerned about the aesthetic part as I'm sure it'll be a shooter just the way it is. Just my curiosity making me think. Thanks gents

SORRY for the quality I am just an ordinary guy am no experts but I tell you I do my best.here is mine a quickie photoshoot bare with me don't shot the messenger I just want to share mine am pretty sure .950" straight when I got it at first time before i install it to my rifle.NOT A GOOD QUALITY just a quick shot though

Attachments

• 20200215_171519.jpg
    20200215_171519.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20200215_171621.jpg
    20200215_171621.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20200215_172012.jpg
    20200215_172012.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Dolomite
just a day to day shooter here! Average...! dip rail 25moa/timney trigger they have 1.5# before/ bart barrel with custom length/ glades armory bolt tactical on this.

Attachments

• 20200215_153652.jpg
    20200215_153652.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Your right! agree but it works just find for me I used this to order a lot of adaptors from machining example..hughes presi.tacticool22,etc. etc. they just need me to send picture with measurement using this then i got the right size.if you are a good smith you can pretty sure can tell what the picture mean.Once smith say's 'PICTURE... WEATHER IT IS QUALITY OR NOT IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS"