• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mud Run / rifle match

10xk9

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
West Virginia
I wanted to let you guys know about our 2nd annual K-9 Mud Run and .22 precision rifle match this fall. The mud run is Saturday, October 6 and the rifle match is Sunday , October 7th. $75 covers camping all weekend, mud run entry fees, rifle match , event t shirt , race completion medal, free locally brewed keg beer, and the best damn hole hog bbq you’ve ever tasted!
The run is 3.5 miles and offers 3 different classes: competitor class with a dog , competitor class without a dog, and the pro class. The pro class pays $1000 in cash prizes but must be ran with a dog. The .22 rifle match will be an outlaw version of a 22NRL course of fire, with an added stage that shoots at 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 yards on 1/4 scale steel plates. Rifle match is only for bragging rights. We will offer a “base “ class and an “unlimited class”
Visit our website at www.loganhauskennels.com for information on this event.

Reactions: Badfinger
never considered taking one of my dogs into a shooting comp. This is a great idea and I hope it's successful.

never considered taking one of my dogs into a shooting comp. This is a great idea and I hope it's successful.
It’s two separate events. I’m a police dog trainer and I host a K9 mud run every year for both police/ military dogs and pet dogs. The mud run is Saturday. The .22 rifle match is the following day , nothing formal , just a .22NRL style fun match.

it's an awesome idea. I can't believe this is the first time I have heard of an OCR with your dog. I would think Nashville would have done this by now, if not Chattanooga or Asheville.

Reactions: 10xk9
It’s a lot of fun. We have a zip line and some rope work for the pro class runners .

Attachments

• E1607730-4E43-4AC3-8981-6F95F7798878.jpeg
    E1607730-4E43-4AC3-8981-6F95F7798878.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi,

Fantastic setup!!
OT--Are you still with Signature K9?

Sincerely,
Theis
No sir, we sold it to Ray Allen Manufacturing. My former business partner from Signature K9 is now the brand manager for Ray Allen / Signature K9