• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mueller Scopes Warning

Pharmer909

Not Signed Up For Online Training
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2019
Warning to anyone owning or buying a Mueller scope. The company is small and run by a guy from Illinois. He was selling Chinese made scopes and re labeling them " Made in Japan". Not sure how common this is but it pissed me off. I filed a complaint with the BBB. He apologized and took down the entire inventory of scopes off his website. I bought one a while back. The scope is a 2.5-10X44 TacII for $200. It's a really nice scope but he shouldn't of lied and tried to fake the country of origin

I like their scope offerings, i still have the mueller 8-32x44, it is made in China, i thought all Mueller scopes are made in China. However where it is made, it is clear and repeatable when dialed, i use it on a 22lr rifle shooting out to 150 yards. Too bad they( he ) lied on the this.

Hi,

Its' $200, lolol..who cares what country it is from??

It is not like they tried saying "Made In USA" or some shit like that.
Made in China with Japan parts, Made in Japan with China parts, etc etc etc.

Does your scope all the sudden not function because you know where it is really made at?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Its' $200, lolol..who cares what country it is from??

It is not like they tried saying "Made In USA" or some shit like that.
Made in China with Japan parts, Made in Japan with China parts, etc etc etc.

Does your scope all the sudden not function because you know where it is really made at?

Sincerely,
Theis
I said it's a nice scope. Let me sell you a Chinese Schmidt & Bender PM2 for $300 genius. Your logic makes no sense. I bet you sell Mueller scopes add are sad because you bought a giant lot full of em lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuzz
I said it's a nice scope. Ley me sell you a Chinese Schmidt & Bender PM2 dumass for $400. Your logic makes no sense

Hi,

You forgot the "B" in dumb ass there turd!!

LOLOLOL you are attempting to compare 3k dollar optics origin to 200 dollar optics origin.
Please enlighten us as to what and how Japan can make that super duper 200 scope better than China can?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

LOLOLOL you are attempting to compare 3k dollar optics origin to 200 dollar optics origin.
Please enlighten us as to what and how Japan can make that super duper 200 scope better than China can?

Sincerely,
Theis
new weapon system you're making sucks. You minus will make the parts in Mexico and re label them "Made in USA". The market is flooded with shitry weapon systems like yours, you've failed in life, now go apply at a McDonald's and bead back to your mother's basement.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Country of origin is country of origin. Why would I trust a company that tried to swindle me. I posted what I thought about that shitty Mueller company. You must be related to them or something. Tell them I said it's a nice scope. For $200 I should of gotten a chinese Leupold

Guys, stop putting shitty scopes on precision rifles. Still seeing people at the range and elsewhere with a thousand dollars or more invested in a rifle with some POS $2 scope on top.

If you can afford 200-300, you can probably wait until you can afford $500-700. From there you have wealth of optics to choose from. Vortex, Leupold, Steiner, Primary Arms, Zeiss, just to name a few.,

Even a fresh out of the box Remington 700 deserves a half decent day optic.

As with most things in life, you get what you pay for.

new weapon system you're making sucks. You minus will make the parts in Mexico and re label them "Made in USA". The market is flooded with shitry weapon systems like yours, you've failed in life, now go apply at a McDonald's and bead back to your mother's basement.

@THEIS
d70cb48b6fff912f6981b70ef3a5800b.gif

Oh fuck! The same thing is happening at Swift Optics. One guy running the whole show selling shit out of empty paper sack on the 12th floor in Denver. I called him on it...and he has legitimate shit now. Fucking hell.

Really nice scope and $200 should NEVER, EVER be in the same sentence. I wouldn't put that pile of shit on my Remington Model 5 22lr.

I ran one for awhile. It tracked surprisingly well, was optically on par with a $159 price tag, and still works great.
That said, it's job is gopher hunting to 200 yards, so it only needs to be as accurate as mini-mags inside a gopher.

I put nice scopes on things that matter. The guns that are very likely to get hammered in by kids and maybe even run over? That's where the $200 scope shines.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

You wanna start getting notifications when your garbage can lid is open? Cuz this is how you get open garbage can notifications.......

And nagging phone calls.

Dude, you're an idiot. Enjoy your POS scope thingy and brush up on doing English more gooder. Please.

Dumass indeed.?

I got $20 on Jimmy suffering a Drone Strike just after dark..

You wanna start getting notifications when your garbage can lid is open? Cuz this is how you get open garbage can notifications.......

And nagging phone calls.

Dude, you're an idiot. Enjoy your POS scope thingy and brush up on doing English more gooder. Please.

Dumass indeed.?

Please will your caps to me :unsure: ;)?

And nagging phone calls.

Dumass indeed.?

And nagging phone calls.

Dumass indeed.?

Hey, I got your dumbass to comment on my thread. Now go find your emotional support animal and tell him your feelings. Snowflake

i'd probably buy from japan before china, but then i run a leupold and an old weaver scope (from back when they were made here) because i prefer to employ americans if i can afford to pay the difference.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Hi,

Can you please remove the vibrating dildo out of your ass before you type next time? So we can half way realize what exactly you are trying to type.... "You minus well make", lolololol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Can you please remove the vibrating dildo out of your ass before you type next time? So we can half way realize what exactly you are trying to type.... "You minus well make", lolololol

Sincerely,
Theis
Doesn't change the fact that your weapon system sucks. Now we know you are a phony business man.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
You seem to know a lot about this dildo & ass subject. I recommend closing down your weapon system business and working on your real passion

Not real good tail to tug on there @Pharmer909
Just a little advice.