• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mugshots of the Georgia terrorists....

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Anyone surprised?
    Screenshot_20230308_065711_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230308_060723_Instagram.jpg

A little too much soy in the latté.

Bonus points for correctly guessing the total number of biological males and females.

Last edited:
    These scumbags should be forcibly lobotomized and put in a mental ward for life.

At least sterilize them so they can’t procreate. I guess not one of the “females” has ever heard of makeup……not that it would help them look better at all. I’m at little surprised at the age range; I thought they would all be under 30. We really need to track down exactly who is funding them. No way they were their on their own dime.

A few bad apples.....

Oops wring thread

Rumor has it one was a lawyer for SPLC.
    It's not a rumor, it was reported. However, his pic is not included in the group above for some reason but I have seen it in other group mugshots.

Reactions: 338dude
    I hear that cop city has a giant urban ops training facility. Better bigger than ft bragg

Specifically for crowd control / dispersal.
    And removing occupants going door to door

I root for the degenerates at this point.

Strange times indeed

And everyone who has commented so far sums up why liberty and the constitution has been destroyed in this country.

Don’t ya think the organized crime oligarchy has enough street soldiers and training facility’s for them ???

On the other side of the coin. ATF makes millions of citizens into felons and they bitch about it on the internet. They run fraudulent elections and more bitching. Lock up hundreds of people for walking around the capital and more bitching. Govt mandate that your business close and more bitching. Govt mandate that you take an experimental drug and more bitching. Govt says wear a diaper on your face and more bitching. Refuse the government mandate and they cut your abilities to provide for your family and more bitching.
    These guys go and take action and actually do more than bitch on the internet. And the internet warrior says.....
    Soros's handlers sure picked to losers to act as henchmen...
    Even on the Adam West Batman TV Show, the Penguin's goons were more believable than this collection of crotch rot...

100% Trans!

It's like a video game character creator, and you mess with the settings just to see what toggles changes what on a persons face.

you can see why they might be drawn to a group known for wearing masks.

Looks like the character selection screen for a really crappy fighting game.

Looks like a yearbook for the mentally ill

Life is still too comfortable

On the other side of the coin. ATF makes millions of citizens into felons and they bitch about it on the internet. They run fraudulent elections and more bitching. Lock up hundreds of people for walking around the capital and more bitching. Govt mandate that your business close and more bitching. Govt mandate that you take an experimental drug and more bitching. Govt says wear a diaper on your face and more bitching. Refuse the government mandate and they cut your abilities to provide for your family and more bitching.
    These guys go and take action and actually do more than bitch on the internet. And the internet warrior says.....

Life is still too comfortable

Why don’t you go and do something about it then dingleberry.

Besides, I’m not wrong.

Didn't say anything about you being wrong.
    Just trying to figure out the need to demean these people?
    Seems I touched a nerve.

No need, just talking shit in the Bearpit. It’s a joke, not a dick - you know the rest.

That's not the mugshot pic I saw local. Not saying it's wrong, but that looks like one from a few years ago.

Most of the arrests so far have been folks from out of state, not locals.

Reactions: 338dude
    It's not a rumor, it was reported. However, his pic is not included in the group above for some reason but I have seen it in other group mugshots.

Because this isn't the right mugshot collage. I'm pretty sure the group above is from Portland.

You got the wrong group of freaks...that lovely bunch is from Portland a couple years back. The ATL crew is here:

That looks more like it and I think the mug shot of that attorney from the SPLC is in this line up. I know we can all guess who’s funding, but it should would be nice to get some hard evidence. So, are they in line behind the Jan 6th people sitting in jail as far as being charged goes and getting bail……..

• Angry
    Reactions: BurtG
    Soros's handlers sure picked to losers to act as henchmen...
    Even on the Adam West Batman TV Show, the Penguin's goons were more believable than this collection of crotch rot...

Keep laughing but these weirdos have no problem burning shit down in public and no problem going to jail for it. Meanwhile most Conservatives are too lazy to sign a petition or go to a town hall meeting.

And if they are getting charged in Georgia on state domestic terrorism charges… and are not in Fed System….

They might be looking at a real problem. No feds to sweep under the rug and dismiss them.

They attacked a police department in a very red state… and injured people. And you know how much Georgians like Yankees who come down and Burn Atlanta….

Note two foreigners, too. Canada and France. That makes this international terrorism aimed at U.S. that should trigger a massive fed response. But it won’t. Because guess who is running them. From Kalorama.

No… Georgia may well give them a trial and sentence that the feds never would.

BTW the SPLC is claiming their “lawyer”’was merely there being a peaceful observer. Georgia says he was throwing Molotov cocktails.

You know, the Georgians really LOVE the SPLC, too.

These freaks should have stayed above the Mason Dixon Line. Because they have no idea how much people in Georgia, black and white, Hate their Commie shit!

Sirhr