• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Muley outside my house

GRIM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2009
Wisconsin
Getting ready for hunting season... one eats out of my bird feeder.
January2009009.jpg

Group38016.jpg

Re: Muley outside my house

that is one nice looking Mulie...just walk out of your house and wammo - deer steak.

Thats gotta be just like shooting one of your pets. It'd be much better if I came and did it.
grin.gif

Pretty cool pictures you got there. How tame are they?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats gotta be just like shooting one of your pets. It'd be much better if I came and did it.
grin.gif
</div></div>

LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats gotta be just like shooting one of your pets. It'd be much better if I came and did it.
grin.gif
</div></div>

another reason you are such a great guy !! always thinking of others
wink.gif

nice bucks. My dad spent 9 years up in Evergreen. He lived up in Bear Canyon... common sight in his back yard too

grin.gif
</div></div>

Brilliant...can I tag along?

Oh - don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind but having them come visit is great viewing.

What's funny is when a bunch get on the deck and something spooks them then it sounds like nature's version of River Dance with all of them trying to get traction to run. I should video it as it's funny as heck.

Nice buck, it will be interesting to see if he makes it through hunting season.

God, what are you feeding him? He is great.....Better rope him and tie him to your porch for a few months

Nice deep forks on that 2nd one!

We see that stuff all the time in Cal. Not!

It must be nice, really nice to have that opportunity. Deer in FL resemble the deer/dog in the Grinch that stole X-Mas.

The deer here in east Tennessee would be like one of that deers fawns<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tbags</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It must be nice, really nice to have that opportunity. Deer in FL resemble the deer/dog in the Grinch that stole X-Mas. </div></div>

What do you charge to hunt off your deck? I will cook and clean until they step out LOL.

Great looking bucks, especially the bottom one he would score high. I'm tired of looking at Whitetails in NE just can't get enough preference points to hunt the GOOD units in CO.

Good luck on the season post pics of the RIP trophy's you get.

grin.gif
</div></div>

now thats a friend
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lex Luther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit, you should charge big $$$$ for a guided hunt! </div></div>

LOL! The guiding would be short-lived... just a step out the back door and BOOM!