• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

Was just reading that. Barr says he mag have something by the weekend.
Hopefully they will be building a huge set of gallows up there some where

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
release the whole dam thing, I paid for this shit I wanna see what I paid for,,, if it is not released in full our government and the agencies involved need to be dismantled on way or another... they need that anyway but this would be a good trigger/opportunity.

all the pople involved including the head of fisa on down need to be removed from office and face tribunals

Head of FISA is John Fucking Obama Care Roberts, that deep state pos. When is he going to recuse himself

Release it indeed. Including ALL the underlying documents, interviews, intel, etc. PUT IT ALL OUT FOR US TO READ!

Two dozen sealed indictments... hopefully against FBI and DOJ frauds...

And no indication of any 'interference' in the investigation. In other words, no obstruction!

I want to see every word of it. Especially about what happened in the DoJ to precipitate it.

Sirhr

Adam Schiffty, and Jerry Tummytuck Nadler are already implying the AG won't be transparent.

I bet Mueller sprinkled in classified and private info in to the report so an unredacted copy can't be released and the Dems will point to that as "here's where the collusion was in the report".

You heard it here first: As soon as this shows that Trump is not a Russian....

There will be a giant distraction. Terrorist incident? Mass shooting? Some kind of giant race riot?

What are Chuck and Nancy and George and Adam and Hillary and the rest of the Communists going to pull to distract us?

Sirhr

There will be a giant distraction. Terrorist incident? Mass shooting? Some kind of giant race riot?

What are Chuck and Nancy and George and Adam and Hillary and the rest of the Communists going to pull to distract us?

Sirhr

Good a time as any for disclosure...

Sirhr

You're on point almost all the time. I hate that you are probably right this time too.

This will not come out good . Even if the actual report is doodlings of Mickey Mouse Mueller and the left will swear that this ia definitive proof that Trump is a Russian agent . Que the impeachment hearings for the next year and a half . Que the mass shooting . Que the arrests of people who took selfies with Trump who are Russian agents . They will ride this for a year after the next election .
Buy alot of fuckin ammo .BOHICA

Reactions: Snipe260

Sirhr

I would like for you to be wrong but you probably arn't.

Christopher Steel, a foreign agent from MI6, our oldest and most persistent enemy, should be hunted down an disposed of in a very brutal and public way as he just attempted a coup in the USA,,, he needs to be bought to justice.

Democrats Republicans, Government officials who are American and participated in this attack on our republic need to face a military tribunal. and the gallows.

Any foreigner involved needs to be disposed of publicly in a harsh way that wont be soon forgotten.

Christopher Steel, a foreign agent from MI6, our oldest and most persistent enemy, should be hunted down an disposed of in a very brutal and public way as he just attempted a coup in the USA,,, he needs to be bought to justice.

Democrats Republicans, Government officials who are American and participated in this attack on our republic need to face a military tribunal. and the gallows.

Any foreigner involved needs to be disposed of publicly in a harsh way that wont be soon forgotten.

it's looking more everyday that maybe, just maybe, that is on the way

And already, Juan Williams, the black wetback and the Commie Brennan, the KGB, ex-Intel chief are playing up the narrative that Trump Colluded through Deutschbank, his colleagues, Russian Hotels, etc. etc. etc. The NY AG's faux investigation... and the Schiff travesty are both coming up with massive new evidence against Trump. He is guilty. And the left is going to prove it, no matter what the truth is.

Get ready for this:

tenor.gif

The Communists will never let this go. They will accuse him until long after he is not President, if only to destroy his legacy.

Sirhr

At this point, its Bastille time. They all need to be tribunaled strung up, any involvement, including the propaganda arm of the deep state.

And already, Juan Williams, the black wetback and the Commie Brennan, the KGB, ex-Intel chief are playing up the narrative that Trump Colluded through Deutschbank, his colleagues, Russian Hotels, etc. etc. etc. The NY AG's faux investigation... and the Schiff travesty are both coming up with massive new evidence against Trump. He is guilty. And the left is going to prove it, no matter what the truth is.

Get ready for this:

tenor.gif

The Communists will never let this go. They will accuse him until long after he is not President, if only to destroy his legacy.

Sirhr

Steel should be put on the no fly list and banned from the country but the Fusion GPS people should get their decapitated heads mounted on the Whitehouse fence.

Hillary is behind it all but kept far enough away that she might be able to weasle out of it but she has her hands all over her illegal email server and did collude to fix the Democratic primary and steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders, sold Uranium to Russia and lots of other influence peddling if you look deep enough.

I won't be upset if Hillary skates on spygate just as long as she goes down for something else.

I want him visited and any other foreigner involved which I think you will find the German and UK agency involvement... maybe France but doubt it..

I want him killed, just as much or more than I wanted osama bin laden killed,,, the Brit and his agency did great damage to our republic with his american conspirators,,, he is afforded no protections from our constitution,,, he needs to be killed.

His US co conspirators need a tribunal then justice... there is no settling on anything short of this,,, it they do we will have a civil war in two years.

Steel should be put on the no fly list and banned from the country but the Fusion GPS people should get their decapitated heads mounted on the Whitehouse fence.

Hillary is behind it all but kept far enough away that she might be able to weasle out of it but she has her hands all over her illegal email server and did collude to fix the Democratic primary and steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders, sold Uranium to Russia and lots of other influence peddling if you look deep enough.

I won't be upset if Hillary skates on spygate just as long as she goes down for something else.

Anyone know when or IF it will be released to the public or is it limited to the politicos...hopefully TRUMP will tweet it

Anyone know when or IF it will be released to the public or is it limited to the politicos...hopefully TRUMP will tweet it

AG's office will be up all night reading. I expect that the 'core' of the report will come out this weekend. All the underying stuff in the days/weeks ahead.

At the same time, I think we should see all the FISA documents, the closed-door testimony of the FBI/DOJ scum... and get an inkling of the many sealed indictments that are supposedly waiting to drop from the Utah Prosceutor's office... in other words, part 2 and 3 of the Hillary Investigations.

Now that Muller may have shown no collusion... we need to indict and jail those who used the system to attempt a coup. Jail. Period.

Sirhr

Get ready for this:

tenor.gif

Sirhr

This assumes a lot, like there still being Commies around by then...

May happen..., may not...

I'm sorta wondering that some of them may be liking the idea of purging a few million Americans, like maybe us.

May not be such a clear example of logic.

Or put more succinctly; Fat Chance, Chuckie and Oprah. I got yer purge right here....

The Piper always gets paid...

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Jail is too temporary, they need to be hung if found guilty of treason,,, a more permanent solution.

AG's office will be up all night reading. I expect that the 'core' of the report will come out this weekend. All the underying stuff in the days/weeks ahead.

At the same time, I think we should see all the FISA documents, the closed-door testimony of the FBI/DOJ scum... and get an inkling of the many sealed indictments that are supposedly waiting to drop from the Utah Prosceutor's office... in other words, part 2 and 3 of the Hillary Investigations.

Now that Muller may have shown no collusion... we need to indict and jail those who used the system to attempt a coup. Jail. Period.

Sirhr

Jail is too temporary, they need to be hung if found guilty of treason,,, a more permanent solution.

See my post above... The one with the rolling head!

But this is not over. The NY AG is going to 'manufacture' impeachable offences. No matter if they exist. They will manufacture them.

Any time now, left will disregard Muller. And the NY AG will be coming up with the impeachable high crimes and misdemeanors.

This is not over by a long shot. The left is going to go for impeachment. Period.

Sirhr

What happens first in NY and NJ, happens next Nationwide. As a former resident of each, I can vouch for that.

This time, let's hope somebody makes that a positive thing, and immensely memorable. Turnabout is fair play, and way overdue, too.

By now, I figure Upstate NY is getting ready to turn into a Militia the likes of which even God has never seen. The Piper always gets paid.

My SIL still living in NY is visiting this Summer. I expect we'll talk... He's a Jack drinker, but I've got some nicer Jim Beam Premium Bourbons to intro him to.

Greg

Last edited:
This time?

I thought I was right all the time?

Well, once I thought I was wrong... but I was mistaken.

:cool::p:ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Sirhr

Are you Jim Parsons in disguise?

THE BIG BANG THEORY

HOWARD: "Do you have an opinion about everything"

SHELDON: "Yes."

HOWARD: "Do you always assume you're right?"

SHELDON: "It's not an assumption."

If the left goes for impeachment, there wont be a war; they will only guarantee Trumps victory in 2020. That's it. Maybe even a GOP Congress again.

Sirhr

Maybe some black guy will get attacked by guys wearing MAGA hats, then... wait...
Shit, tried that already

Same thing to their paymasters in America. Comey, Clinton and Obama.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
NY and NJ and Ca have been saying that for a long time,,, they are no longer relevant or do the rest of us care,,, I will raze both states when the balloon goes up.

What happens first in NY and NJ, happens next Nationwide. As a former resident of each, I can vouch for that.

This time, let's hope somebody makes that a positive thing, and immensely memorable. Turnabout is fair play, and way overdue, too.

By now, I figure Upstate NY is getting ready to turn into a Militia the likes of which even God has never seen. The Piper always gets paid.

My SIL still living in NY is visiting this Summer. I expect we'll talk... He's a Jack drinker, but I've got some nicer Jim Beam Premium Bourbons to intro him to.

Greg

Judiciary committee's could have " some " info from the AG this wkd.
Technically, the legislative committees are entitled to nothing. This is an executive branch investigation. Needs only go to the AG and he gets to decide where it goes.

IMHO every word should go to the American People at the same moment it leaves the AG office.

Screw redactions... sources and methods are a BS smokescreen. Release every word along with the FISA Docs. Send Schiff to jail for leaking classified info while at it.

Sirhr

Sirhr

Thanks

Indict and jail??? Indict, convict for treason and hang them. I would even think about bringing back the gas chamber...the most painful of the execution methods

This guy needs to be tried with comey strowhateverthe ffuck, Rstien, and the whole of the FBI SES. I think Sessions needs to be tried,,, looking back I am sure he was a deep state plant in the Trump team. I want to see feet dangling.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Then you have this douchebag

Adam Schiff rejects reports that Mueller indictments are over, says special counsel could be called to testify.

“We have a right to be informed, and we will demand to be informed about it.”

He is fucking nuts, seriously fucking nuts.
They actually don't have privileges to see the report

Just read that. You ought to have known that there was only one acceptable conclusion of the investigation.

There are a lot of people who have been caught lying in this and I don't mean people mis-remembering during long interrogations.

Maybe those people should be brought in, interrogated and charged with purgery in a jurisdiction interested in seeing justice done.

There are a lot of people who have been caught lying in this and I don't mean people mis-remembering during long interrogations.

Maybe those people should be brought in, interrogated and charged with purgery in a jurisdiction interested in seeing justice done.
Do you mean the people who lied to get fisa warrants? If so we are in complete agreement.