• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Multicam 550 cord Ghillie

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Another custom suit heading out the door to a LEO that will get used to smoke out some pot growers.The suit has 1000D Cordura skid plates,knee and elbow pads and a bunch of extra goodies in it.
DSC01629.jpg

DSC01637.jpg

Chest skid plate has a storage compartment for ammo,GPS,can of dip or anything you want to stuff in there.550 cord is also sewn in to hook lanyards for your compass or such.
DSC01641.jpg

DSC01633.jpg

Two way zippers on both sides of top,once the top is zipped up you can unzip the arm pits to cool off.
DSC01634.jpg

The cargo pockets have been removed and placed on the back of the pants and other pockets have been relocated.
DSC01631.jpg

Port hole mesh vent hole on back,
DSC01640.jpg

Hood works with ball cap by hook and loop,
DSC01638.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

Re: Multicam 550 cord Ghillie

If some reason the zipper takes a dump on you the protective cover for the zipper acts like a shoe and can be laced up.
DSC01635.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

With the amount of time that I know you have in that, I can't see how you can possibly make a profit.
My guess is that you are charging just enough to keep your wife off your back.
wink.gif

Nice Work!

Way to go buddy. You got the best ghillies on the market. Take care and give me a holler sometime. Steve.

Does it come in tan, brown, green, or black?
laugh.gif

That's BULLSHIT that he gets all those new features at MY expense!!! I'm stealing that from Bobby the second it gets here, Scott! Lol

Looks good, bro! As usual....

wow, that really looks great. I like the zipper backup. Nice work....

True craftsmanship indeed. The features on that ghillie are fantastic. The best I've ever seen hands down.

yes, nicely done...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the amount of time that I know you have in that
</div></div>
also curious, whats the lag time on one of your builds like this???

Great attention to detail. Having a zipper backup is a nice feature.

Fantastic suit, you did a great job.
How much do you charge?

Could you please PM me a cost and lead time for a setup just like that?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: treerooster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love it looks great. what kinda gloves are those??
</div></div>

They look like Tanker Gloves. They are the tanker version of the pilots nomex flight gloves. If you google "tankers gloves" I am sure you will be able to find a place that sells them.