• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

multicam chair

joebino55

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
Ft Benning, Georgia
So bored as fuck sitting in Kuwait for 9 months... I bought a piece of shit folding chair at the PX and within a week it was falling apart at the seams. Luckily I brought my sewing machine and a large supply of cordura and sewing supplies. The only thing I used from the old chair was the frame. I copied the pattern with 1000 denier multicam cordura, coyote grosgrain, and heavy weight OD mesh. A few hours later and I had a much more durable cool guy chair. I am pretty happy as I think it turned out pretty well.
img0919ez.jpg

img0920fo.jpg

img0921tp.jpg

Re: multicam chair

A bored troops ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. Awesome job...

Great job!

I have actually been thinking about doing that to a POS chair I have sitting here that has ripped apart. Trying to decide on some "tatical" features though. Maybe a MOLLE panel so I can can put magazine pouches for beer reloads. Or a hydration bladder sleeve on the back.

Outstanding work.

A little bit of rattle can on the frame and the chair would be complete...

I took the advice and spray bombed the frame tan. I think the mesh should hold up. It's much heavier than the original stuff but I guess that isn't saying much...

Perfect fixer for those POS chairs! I've seen more in the garbage over the years here.......

Like mentioned above, can I get 2 and sent via MPS to Afghanistan? I'd even send you some of the POS frames to start with, lol. Just kidding.

Very nice handy work!!!!