• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multicam hunting sling?

Notdylan

Privates
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2017
Beechgrove, Tennessee
Looking for a simple hunting sling to put on a traditional rifle. I would like a multicam sling to match my stock pack but am having trouble finding one. Does anyone know of one?

Look at the VTAC padded or unpadded Blue Force Gear sling. You can even customize it for a certain color combo if you want and get sling swivels instead of a QD attachment.

Love my padded one on my AR, very fast and easy to use. Great quality.

Google returns results for tons of multicam slings. Is there a particular one you are searching for?

BABC2721-E4A0-4466-B632-8C84ADE7F64F.png

Google returns results for tons of multicam slings. Is there a particular one you are searching for?

I'm really just wanting something simple like the blueforce gear hunting sling but in multicam: https://www.blueforcegear.com/hunting-sling

Just a simple slider for easy adjustment, can go from loose to tight up against the rifle quickly. I'm not sure if most of the carbine slings, or the bungie style like the armageddon will adjust nice and close to the rifle.

The VTAC I listed from BFG will get very close to the body when adjusted properly. I’m 5’8” (short torso) and its still snug.

I bet you could call Blue Force Gear and they'd make you one.