• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Multicam paint.

USGUNWORKS

30calsniper
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Back in Mizzery baby!!
This is lot of work but i think it turned out pretty decent
mar309003.jpg

mar309006.jpg

mar309010.jpg

Re: Multicam paint.

Nicely done. I intend to give it a shot one of these days, it looks to be a tremendous amount of work.

What do you charge for a job of that magnitude?

I use a Kobalt gun for mass coverage, Sata for the fine work.

Phylodog, it is alot of work. Gives me a headache. This one is a freebie for my gunbuilder buddy, Moon.

I would probably charge 200 for retail. Its expensive but probably doesnt cover the time invested. (And materials) 21 different colors mixed to make what you see, parts from 5 different camo patterns. 7 layers of paint, one of clear.

$200 is far too low. That's worth $300 easily, don't sell yourself short.

If I can figure out how to post a pic I had mine dipped little less work for me just more money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Doug! What did your bro think of his Kimber?</div></div>

He loves it! Thanks again. He still can't believe how the gun came out. I don't think he thought anyone could do such a good job. To him its a brand new gun now!

so... looks like you spilled multicam on the carpet.. are you gonna do the rest of the room now?

oh there it is! Pimp lookin blaster!