• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Left Hand Sale Multiple items, TMB 2.5, PRSTCS Chassis, 22GT Alpha brass

sneakypayload

Shoot at things semi far away
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2021
MO USA
Left handed MCS-PRS-TCS with their non-419 rail with weights in it, minichassis, short action, americana matte. Used for a couple matches, Left handed ones take almost 6 months to a year to get sometimes, get it now for 1350 shipped lower 48, or 1300 local pick up overland park KS area SOLD

Without Warning Corp TMB 2.5 with tuner delete nut and tuner. Has about 600 rounds through it of 6GT - $325 shipped lower 48 or 300 local pick up overland park KS area SOLD

500 pieces of virgin 22GT alpha brass, bought more than I needed, all same lot. 610 shipped lower 48 or local pickup OPKS for 590.

No trades, PP Friends and Family only, no notes, or Venmo, nothing about guns.
signal-2024-05-16-222025_004.jpeg
signal-2024-05-16-222025_003.jpeg
signal-2024-05-16-222025_002.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump

TMB - Sale Pending

Stock and brass still available.

Stock sold

Only brass left.

Last edited:
Hey Sir, can you please send me my tracking number for the Manners stock that I bought from you. Getting a little nervous here!
You never sent money. The stock sold. Idk what bullshit you’re pulling but this ain’t gonna work dude.

Reactions: Tperry
Buddy, I don't know what your talking about, I sent you $1200 dollars via Pay Pal. You confirmed you got the payment and said you had to wait 24 hours before it would clear, then you would ship the stock. I can post all of our conversations if you would like me too???

It would appear that 20X has been scammed by someone posing as sneakypayload. There should be no need for additional posts regarding that.

Reactions: sneakypayload