• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Murder of black Trump supporter

What cracks me up the most about the BLM faggotry and the blacks and whites who support it is the fact BLM has labeled itself as a Marxist movement. If history serves me correct, Karl Marx hated black people.

Reactions: BytorJr
Thats some 3rd world shit.

I bet CNN's Anderson 'Deep throat' Cooper didn't mention it.

If you wear a MAGA hat you're wearing a target and better be ready to defend yourself.

Last edited:
Fox News covered this better than the local news did. I live in Greenfield, WI, a Milwaukee suburb. Fucking animals.

Saw this on Breitbart.

War going hot.

I thought BLM?

We are at war .

Yep. This calls for retaliation...

Whoever was even remotely involved in this deed needs to be identified and dealt with extrajudicially... And the handiwork should be left on display for all the public to see. A photo I had seen some time ago involving a severed head with the guy's own dick and balls cut off and sewn onto his mouth comes to mind. If a woman was involved... Titties cut off and sewn over the head like a meat dunce cap...

Yep. This calls for retaliation...

Whoever was even remotely involved in this deed needs to be identified and dealt with extrajudicially... And the handiwork should be left on display for all the public to see. A photo I had seen some time ago involving a severed head with the guy's own dick and balls cut off and sewn onto his mouth comes to mind. If a woman was involved... Titties cut off and sewn over the head like a meat dunce cap...
Give em more rope . They are alienating their own constituents and soon enough these ass clowns will go all mushtoom cloud on Federal Officers . Once that happens there will most likely be some kind of executive order , sides will be solidified and the excrement will hit the air circulation impeller .
Or as the man said " Hold " .