• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MURDOCH'S RANCH & HOME SUPPLY

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    1591645118332.png

So lemme be so bold to ask. Who's got a Murdoch's near them? I gotta favor to ask............... 😇

Reactions: Bender
    That's what I wanna do. I wanna play with a couple boxes of some of that HSM Trophy Gold Ammo.

I'd like to get 2 boxes of 25-06 with 115 gr Berger VLD Hunting and a box each of 7MM Remington Magnum 168 gr Berger VLD Hunting and a box of 7MM Remington Magnum 180 gr VLD Hunting.

I wanna pull a few down and also check their seating depths compared to mine for the Bergers I reload and of course see how this factory ammo compares to my loads.

Ok, so I sent a PM "IMMEDIATELY" to @jbrand11 , whom btw just happens to love guns n titties. Now, having sed that, If ANYONE just by chance, for no particular reason finds, sees, hears of what I'm in search of, I'd be overjoyed to work something out to get sed Ammo to Larry...................... 😇 ;)

Responded and will post results to you shortly after five

Awesome Brother!!!!! Appreciate the hell outta it!!! Can't pass up a decent deal on their 25-06 special and go ahead and try their 7MM RemMag offering as well. Coulda picked a better time, but I ain't known round these parts fer me smarts. :ROFLMAO:

20200608_133728.jpg

I used to have some of the 25-06 hsm 115 Berger’s. I will look around and I might have a few.

• Love
    Reactions: 1J04
    I used to have some of the 25-06 hsm 115 Berger’s. I will look around and I might have a few.

Moose! You farging STUD! I'd even run over for some Beers with you to steal them........ :ROFLMAO: I've got some damn good loads for both the 25-06 and the 7MM's with 168 Bergers. Still trying to get a 180 Berger to print though. It'd be fun to screw around with their stuff.

Sorry for the let down but what I got is reloads. There reloader 19 with 115 Berger’s. But stop by for beers anytime lol.
    I got rid of my 25-06 a couple years ago. I texted my buddy that bought it to see if he has any still.
    That hsm factory stuff was a damn laser out of my gun. I had a 26 inch barrel on it and think I was getting around 3300 FPS if I remember right.

Sorry for the let down but what I got is reloads. There reloader 19 with 115 Berger’s. But stop by for beers anytime lol.
    I got rid of my 25-06 a couple years ago. I texted my buddy that bought it to see if he has any still.
    That hsm factory stuff was a damn laser out of my gun. I had a 26 inch barrel on it and think I was getting around 3300 FPS if I remember right.

Copy that Stud! Did you go out and look for Bears this morning? Or did you punch the Clock?

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Copy that Stud! Did you go out and look for Bears this morning? Or did you punch the Clock?
    I didn’t make it out this morning. Was up early but so was the little one. Hung out and made breakfast for wife and kiddos.
    My buddy went back out last night and seen 2 more.
    Oh this is the old quarter bore lol.
    4084DC9A-70B4-4965-AC4E-F0431F4C2D60.jpeg

I didn’t make it out this morning. Was up early but so was the little one. Hung out and made breakfast for wife and kiddos.
    My buddy went back out last night and seen 2 more.
    Oh this is the old quarter bore lol.
    View attachment 7346541

Cool. And that's a damn nice quarter aught six. I love mine. Fun accurate round. Great Blacktail thumper's too.

Reactions: Mooseknuckles
    FYI you mess this up he’ll duct tape you to Maser.

Yes I have a Murdoch’s near me too. Yes they do have patch kits AND propane bottles.
    Let me know if you need me to be a back up to a back up.

Thank you ya grumpy bastard!🥰

Ok, @jbrand11 made contact back and no joy from his store. Appreciate the help just the same Brother!

If'n one of you other Deplorables is willing to give it a go I'd be appreciative as well.😉

Ok Larry. Just took a quick trip to Murdoch’s.

Here’s the stuff you asked for.
    6707ABEF-DDF1-4605-9548-494CC71D86C7.jpeg
    F86CC874-DEC4-44BE-B873-BDFAB8710B5F.jpeg
    675544A2-01D4-48ED-87DA-914D5B47CFC5.jpeg
    76CDB16A-3896-4897-BF49-58DB0EEC09F9.jpeg
    D4B4DEE0-5061-4AFE-ABA4-B2472366715D.jpeg
    8EA04F26-45C6-4B25-BFDE-2D51A3FB4C00.jpeg

It was strange. When I took everything up to the counter the lady looked at me and asked, “Do you want me to put this on Larry’s account?” 🤔

Ok Larry. Just took a quick trip to Murdoch’s.

Here’s the stuff you asked for.
    View attachment 7347412View attachment 7347416View attachment 7347418View attachment 7347419View attachment 7347420View attachment 7347421
    It was strange. When I took everything up to the counter the lady looked at me and asked, “Do you want me to put this on Larry’s account?” 🤔

I remember when I liked you, like an hour ago when you called me and said you were there, then you sent me this pic when you were still my friend.

613425126.jpg
    613425137.jpg

Now I'm going to have to Gorilla Tape you to you know who..................... You knew the consequences going into this foray, now you shall reap what you've sewn. Ungrateful Prick! 😂 :ROFLMAO:

I appreciate the hell outta it Stud!! So now I've got a box, the LAST box of 168's. Now all I'm looking for is a couple boxes of the 25-06 with 115 Bergers, and a box of 7MM with the 180 Bergers............. AWESOME!

• Love
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    Oh dang. This is good.

So mailing a box of farts next week.

get my kid in on it. She thinks farts are hilarious. fe

She once did that into several ziplock bags (unbeknownst to me) and put them in a gift bag for my dad when he came to visit.
    I laughed for days.

You're on the list as well Pal ! AND, you still haven't sent me the Cabin Pics..............

So, you just need the 115 gr 25-06? Murdochs does not list the 180gr 7mm on their website at all.

Wow. Ok... At this point I think head over to the PX and see if I can find a 7mm so I can shoot up my new ammo. 😏

• Haha
    So, you just need the 115 gr 25-06? Murdochs does not list the 180gr 7mm on their website at all.

They have them.

20200609_142400.jpg

But yes 25,06 115 Bergers and a box of 7MM with the 180 Bergers is what I'd like to get.

Oh Snap! You're right about the 180's. I don't see it on their site now. I thought I seen them on there yesterday. I'm losing it, but we know this. I'll have to look around for the 180s somewhere else. Thanks again!!

Wow. Ok... At this point I think head over to the PX and see if I can find a 7mm so I can shoot up my new ammo. 😏

I know who's gotta kick ass 7MM for sale in there, or maybe he took it down already, I'm not sure. I can put you in touch with him and you can even store it at my place..............

You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    @larrythewhinyoldman

sorry sir, pics of waterfall and cabin are on the lady’s phone.

We were distracted by a warm shower and other stuff when we arrived home. I will have her send and then send on.
    might even post one up! 😁

I think my Sportsmans Warehouse and Murdochs, which are in the same shopping center, carry HSM ammo. I'll look next time I'm in there.

I think my Sportsmans Warehouse and Murdochs, which are in the same shopping center, carry HSM ammo. I'll look next time I'm in there.

That's awesome Brother! Now just looking for a box of their Trophy Gold in the 180gr Berger for 7MM Remington Magnum. This is looking like a tall order.😳

On my way home last night I was 3 blacks from a Sportsmans and stopped in to check.

they only had a tag for the 168 Berger and none for the 180.

could have padded the box of ammo amongst the ziplocks full of farts.....

• Haha
    On my way home last night I was 3 blacks from a Sportsmans and stopped in to check.

they only had a tag for the 168 Berger and none for the 180.

could have padded the box of ammo amongst the ziplocks full of farts.....

😇 I appreciate the heck outta you checking "E"! I know you guys that have stopped in either Sportsman's or Murdoch's have probably done the unthinkable while in there and impulse bought. I'm sorry for that.