• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Must Be Gud Chik'n n Waffles

New category: Chicken/Waffle extremist.
01A6F707-0D07-48AE-A81A-9739AE4E4BC4.gif

Dafug is it wit the Popeye's chicken samich and now da chicken and waffles . Everybody knows that chicken fried steak is where it's at .

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
"After he was refused service for not wearing a mask." See here in backwards world all the regs show up in masks and the robbers don't wear them.

A black dude, refused service? Isn’t there a human rights violation there? If he played his cards right like the gays with their cake, he’d be eating chicken and waffles fo LYFE!

• Haha
Reactions: Bartt
What was the value of the chicken and waffles? Don't the police still look the other way if someone steals property under a certain threshold of value, like $1500?

Of course he used a gun...so as a punishment he is barred from ever owning a gun again in the state of california

My mother made the best fried chicken. Always in a cast iron skillet. No waffles, biscuits and gravy.
I was about 6-7 years old and back in the states to visit my widowed grandfather in Georgia. He had a chicken coop and wanted fried chicken. My mom went to the coop and grabbed a fat hen. As she walked by a large wash tub she with a flick of her wrist snapped the chickens neck and dropped it in the tub. Turns out prepping the hen was her job as a child. I decided then and there I wasnt messing with her ever again.
Miss you mom.

Reactions: Threadcutter308