• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Must not be art fans

I posted this in portajohn, but it's disgusting. These people need to be treated like what they are...no better than those who blew up the Buddist Carvings, other ancient artifacts in Iraq, etc, etc.

All they need to do is make an example of idiots like this and it'll stop...either by common sense/desire to live or by attrition.

Too bad this guy wasn't the janitor at the art gallary...
1665791335398.png

I'd leave them there until they pulled their own hands off the wall.

Shouldn't take long with the way they glued their hands down. It's going to get uncomfortable pretty quick when fatigue sets in and they want to sit down. Should be fun to watch.
Screenshot_20221014-204340_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Ever wonder if you could kick someone in the head hard enough to fix the stupid?

I suppose you run the risk of kicking them too hard and it ends up being fatal.

Either way it fixes the stupid. Win-win I guess.

Mike

Look at the press there to give them their 15 minutes of fame. Find out where they live go there and vandalize something they own and see how they like it.Either that or beat them with a wiffle ball bat.

Would not hit. Ugly,:sick::poop:(n)

My theory is that if they were hot or at least average-ish looking teens then they would be accepted into normal groups and do regular girl stuff. Since they are ugly they wind up in outcast bizarre groups and turn into wacko lesbians, feminazis, flag burning anarchist freaks, etc.

Look at the press there to give them their 15 minutes of fame. Find out where they live go there and vandalize something they own and see how they like it.Either that or beat them with a wiffle ball bat.
They own nothing, but they'll only be happy when everyone else is as miserable as they are.

My theory is that if they were hot or at least average-ish looking teens then they would be accepted into normal groups and do regular girl stuff. Since they are ugly they wind up in outcast bizarre groups and turn into wacko lesbians, feminazis, flag burning anarchist freaks, etc.
Here ya go...

Melissa Click: One Bad Professor Fired, Thousands More To Go​

BY: MARY GRABAR
MARCH 07, 2016
11 MIN READ
click-670x300.jpg

Melissa Click, the University of Missouri communications professor whom videos show obstructed the press and assaulted a student during last fall’s social justice protests, has finally been fired.
Click was acting as de facto communications director for the radical group “Concerned Student 1950” that, like many groups across the nation, was accusing, with no evidence, their campus administration with “systemic racism.” Click inflamed an emotionally charged situation on November 9 when word came that the president and chancellor had resigned for allegedly allowing racist symbols and slurs on and off-campus.

When student journalist Tim Tai, on assignment for ESPN, waded into the campus encampment with his camera, he was blocked by Click and others, including her husband, religion professor Richard Callahan, and Greek life administrator Janna Bassler, who identified herself as “Concerned Student of 1950.” Click, identifying herself as “communications faculty,” responded to Tai’s repeated claim to First Amendment rights by stating, “I get that argument all the time, but you need to go.” Thanks to Mark Schierbecker, another student filming the confrontation, Click’s angry face as

Last edited:
Look at TV in general, especially the ads. Theyre aimed at a 8 year old mentality.

Reactions: BCP
This is correct, it’s always an ugly chick.

Would not hit. Ugly,:sick::poop:(n)
Meh... Tell pink hair to shut up and stay facedown on the pillow... Until you leave.

I seriously thought the dark haired one was male.

They both need a stupid-correcting kick to the head.

Mike

Reactions: Maggot
This had nothing to do with art. I'd suggest that the soup tastes so bad that even art worth millions of dollars can't make it taste better. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Security should of had them strip and then use a gallon of crazy glue to glue their bodies together in 69 position and toss them out on the lawn so they would eventually have to piss in each others faces.