• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies Weep

Re: Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies Weep

WTF????

I think I just lost some brain cells watching this... I only lasted about 15 seconds!

These are the same type of people who would cheer when a soldier dies....

dude, I was so hoping that bear from "Grizzly Man" would come crashing in and eat them all...

I'd like to run up and lick their tears like Cartman....

Hippie is just short for "hypocrite"...

Damn industrialization while wearing clothes produced in a textile plant, then all pile in your gas guzzling VW van and smoke weed on the way back to your electric heated and cooled house...

Their houses....that are made of......WOOD....and where does wood come from kids..... DEAD TREES!!

I'm crying here too.....laughing hard makes me do that.

Holy Shit.

Humorous, but don't think for a minute that those people aren't extremely fucking dangerous. Do you see the rage? The anger? They would just as soon sacrifice all of us for a stand of trees.

Savage couldn't have been more right to coin the phrase "liberalism is a mental disorder".

Tony. thanks for "sharrring"...

I'm embarrassed...I'm embarrassed FOR them and to think that i come from the same race as them...that's just stupid

crazy.gif

What kills me is when these eco-terrorist groups burn down new housing developments thinking that it will stop the development. All the companies do is rebuild, thus more dead trees. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Shit like this makes me want to remove their testicles with a rusty knife....

Is that what happens in your neck of the woods? Arson? Where is this stuff on the news?

I wonder what the insurance payout would be on an incomplete development?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wallowinginfun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that what happens in your neck of the woods? Arson? Where is this stuff on the news?

I wonder what the insurance payout would be on an incomplete development? </div></div>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ELFActions.jpg

Re: Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies We

I just wasted 15 seconds of my life I will never get back...

Re: Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies We

OMFG!!! A <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"></span>ROCK</span> with Incredible life makes you feel alive??? I honestly think they just stunted the growth of those trees and I would like to have a chat with them about there carbon footprints as they blow all that damn hot air.

Some people should just be beaten by there husbands...
sick.gif

I think we should cut down at least one more tree for them, just to make paper hats out of.

Don't forget though, probably all of these people in this video VOTE.

WOW ! .Good Thread and Link.
What everybody is saying & good analysis too. Even though they are crying. That looks like a pretty tight bunch. I would like to add a little more. I think there times is here ? Man I am really busy right now but For one of You there is a possible Cult Leadership gig awaiting. Looks like they are totally open for real Leadership for one of you to give some guidance to Channel there need of approval and life choice of Cause they chose to put forth a defense for ? It might as well be one of you ? I do live in green Oregon but I have to honestly admit, I will just end up shooting them all in the head and end-up getting the State Needle before I could end my Eco Cult command gig & mission.
So one of YOU needs to step-up and to take charge and be there for them as there new Cult Leader. To lead there Uncontrolled emotion and anger and give them the ' Jim Jones ' Leadership they deserve. A good leader could give them a proper channel to relieve them of the Emotional PAIN they have for dead trees. A good Cult Leader would easy talk them to Drink the Poison Cool-Aid & have them give real proof of there worth of human existence and commitment.

They need to get a fucking job. If I had time to dedicate to that type of shit, I would start a fire and drink some beer. STFU. If they want to make a difference, they would get off there ass and work towards replacing pulp.

Ya know...the first couple seconds it looked like they were in the middle of a field of Ganga...

Think a riflebutt to the forehead might give them a clue?

Naw...

308Panther

WTF is wrong with you guys, a tree supplies us with oxygen gives us a nice breeze, nice shade to sit under on a hot day,BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH That there shows you how drugs fuck with your body and mind

Lazy,

Feel free to join them tree huggers anytime.

308Panther

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308Panther</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lazy,

Feel free to join them tree huggers anytime.

308Panther</div></div>

maybe I will, mother nature is so beautiful in so many different ways..............OK let me stop J/K guys LOL

warning to all members. these people live among us and they breed.

...For JRose

south_park_scott_tenorman.jpg

Oh Hippies! Your tears taste so sweet!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...For JRose

laugh.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">ROFLMAO!!!</span>

Awesome, someone got it....
grin.gif

Took me awhile anyway.

Nothing better than hippies crying.

Just don't tell them that JFK started Vietnam. They might kill themselves.
laugh.gif

LOL that was fucking funny they should be tied down while some woodsman drop all the trees around them (or on them).It appears their hypocricy knows no bounds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...For JRose

laugh.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">ROFLMAO!!!</span>

Awesome, someone got it....
grin.gif
</div></div>

The Scott Tenimun episode...so dark...sooooo funny!

Well I must really piss them off.

Every class I have I shoot down one or five trees EVERY time.

Oh well.

John

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">A FLOWER IS NOT A SHIELD</span>

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=woman_with_flower_peppersprayed.wmv

<span style="font-size: 20pt">HAHAHAHAHAHAHA </span>

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

LOL while that link was hilarious it also tried to install a virus on my machine.

If you don't have the adequate condoms on DO NOT VIEW THIS LINK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbw1276</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm ashamed to be from the same state as these idiots. </div></div>

+1

+ 1...
Thought it was just my rig...Veiw the Flower Shield w/caution.

308Panther

I recall some research done by the parks system.

Seems like all the wildfires were caused by people OVERPLANTING trees.

Who knew that Mother Nature could take care of herself?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recall some research done by the parks system.

Seems like all the wildfires were caused by people OVERPLANTING trees.

Who knew that Mother Nature could take care of herself?
confused.gif
</div></div>

lol, exactly, humans have been around for a blink of time compared to the overall life of the planet, seemed to just fine before us, doing just fine with us here, even with all the pollution and everything else, and the planet will continue on just fine when we are gone as a species.

Given all that, I don't give any additional thought to any of that stuff

We got shitloads of them here in Woodstock. Some nitwit wanted me to sign a petition against LOW LEVEL Nuclear Waste dumps in NY. This is stuff like expired medical tracer chemicals, used gloves, etc. All Alpha type radiation. I remembered being in his house for an electrical inspection, and pointed out that his granite stone fireplace probably emitted much more radiation than any low level emitters buried in the ground. He says "Maybe, but that's NATURAL radiation!" OK, dude, so that makes it all right. What an idiot. OH, yeah, no cell phone towers wanted in town, but they got a cell phone transmitting next to their brain half of the time. Well, next to their head, anyway.

WTF!!! It is shit like this that makes the rest of the world think we are screwed up, and that’s why they hate us. We should be a season on people like this. FU%*&ING HIPPIES!!!

They need to be clubbed over the head with some branches...fuckwits...whats wrong with people for fuck sakes.I suppose they will go home and cry over the timber framework in there homes.....or maybe piss and moan about the poor door jambs and base boards.

What a bunch of fucking nut-cakes..

Anyways, one of my friends has big bumper-sticker on his 4x4 that says: "Earth First! We'll wheel the other planets later.."