• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Mustang Tactical Operations Dry/Surface Suit - MSD575 - $250

NighthawkCG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2017
For sale: $250 shipped. P/P only - Buyer pays fees or P/P FF.

Have a used Mustang dry suit, size Large, made for vertical delivery operations. Adjustable neck makes this great for kayaking or other sports where you may not want/need the tight seal all of the time. Neoprene cuffs look brand new and uncut. Internal suspender system keeps things where they need to be. See pics for factory sizing.

Drysuit has been unused for a few years, zippers were cleaned of most wax. I gave it a good shower test and noticed no leaks, but did not try submerging it in any deep water or swimming in it.

I am not an expert in these (hence only shower test), but to my eyes this is in excellent condition. I turned it inside out looking for the hidden tag. There is what appears to be a name markered on the inside and a small area in one of the feet that has a few marks and looks to have been repaired. There was no visible damage, and the evidence of repair looked like a flexible sealant. See pics.

Ads online had these selling for over $1,150 new. They have since been discontinued. Due to my lack of in depth knowledge on these I will offer the buyer a 7 day return period beginning the day of delivery. If you would like to see more pictures, please ask and I will get them for you.

___FROM MUSTANG______
Designed for over water and water borne special operations such as vertical insertion of teams from a helicopter (i.e. fast roping), swift water rescue, or any other tactical operation teams that require an abrasion resistant durable dry suit.

Mustang Survival's MSD575 Tactical Operations Dry Suit is constructed of breathable Gore-Tex® fabric supplemented with Kevlar® patches on arms and legs which protect against abrasion damage from fast roping. Cushioned patches on knees and elbows add additional protection and comfort during tactical maneuvers while the integral neck pad reduces chafing and discomfort caused by tactical vests or harnesses typically worn during operations.

The MSD575 Dry Suit has an internal suspender system providing an almost "custom fit" over the range of sizes limiting the normal bulkiness associated with "one size fits all" dry suits. Mustang Survival's patented Closed Comfort System CCS™ adjustable neck seal can be worn lose to provide comfort out of the water. In the event of water entry, the adjustable neck seal can be drawn tight to prevent water entering the suit. Trim to fit neoprene wrist seals provide a comfortable, functional alternative to latex seals. These seals also provide increased durability compared to traditional latex seals resulting in lower life-cycle maintenance costs. A diagonal waterproof entry zipper and horizontal waterproof relief zipper ensure easy entry and crew comfort during extended operations.

Thermal performance of Mustang Survival's MSD575,as with any dry suit, is dependent upon the thickness of the under garment worn.

IMG_2424.JPG IMG_2456.JPGIMG_2426.JPGIMG_2428.JPGIMG_2433.JPGIMG_2517.JPGIMG_2516.JPGScreen Shot 2019-11-27 at 9.04.25 PM.png

Last edited:
I used these for ice rescue.

Excellent suits

Cheap layer of fleece under and you can stay warm enough longer than you would wxpect.

Good deal. GLWS

Nevermind, guess I should read...

I'll take it, PM inbound.

Last edited: