• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muzzle brakes for proof barrels

Tiger83

Proud Father
Minuteman
May 25, 2017
South Alabama
I want a muzzle brake that looks good on a proof cf sendero barrel, but I don't know what to choose. I need it to tame a 300wm. Tell me what you use and include a pic if possible. Thank you.

Last edited:
3d22acc1f17855ab2496023f4cb8372b.gif

Better move this to Bolt Action rifles before the really fun answers start coming in....

Or just get a brake of a 20mm Lahti! You can see it works quite well!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Gunsmithing would be the best section.
I'd look at these:
In order
MPA Masterpiece arms
PVA Patriot Valley arms
APA American Precision Arms
CSC_7870.jpg

Mad_scientist__42779.1493170329.500.750.jpg

Gen_II_Little_Bastard1-1024x578.jpg

R

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for large muzzle brake","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"393","width":"629","src":"http:\/\/cdn1.evike.com\/images\/large\/fh-m82-bk-3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
Ought to clamp down good on the Carbon Fiber, the 2-3 pounds acts like a barrel tuner......

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright
I wish you may, I wish you might
Learn to post things where it's right

I'll be right back. I'm off to find an image appropriate for the occasion.

Sorry guys. Didn't know exactly which to post in. BA rifles or gunsmithing, so I decided to throw it here for now. It's now in the gunsmithing section, but I've kinda got used to the mix of comments from the motivational pic and socially unacceptable humor sections. I'll delete this thread in a day or so. I wanna see about and research the post from Rthur first.

Sorry guys. Didn't know exactly which to post in. BA rifles or gunsmithing, so I decided to throw it here for now. It's now in the gunsmithing section, but I've kinda got used to the mix of comments from the motivational pic and socially unacceptable humor sections. I'll delete this thread in a day or so. I wanna see about and research the post from Rthur first.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

I have a Badger FTE muzzle break that I removed from a 300 to replace with a suppressor mount. Its in great condition PM me if interested

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/iFsDDqo.jpg"}[/IMG2]

3d22acc1f17855ab2496023f4cb8372b.gif

Better move this to Bolt Action rifles before the really fun answers start coming in....

Or just get a brake of a 20mm Lahti! You can see it works quite well!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Looks like it works like a charm. Recoil impulse is barely noticeable :rolleyes:

Tihs thrdae wsa mroe fnu whti teh mssipllde titel, dmna ti.

^^ Every single day (at least someone will).