• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Muzzle Breaks for Missurah Mule 300 WM

Slav538

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2014
south texas
Like many, I've gotten tired of having crap beaten out of me by my 300 WM Rem 700....I went ahead and had barrel criwn cut for
Mounting Rem's recommended muzzle break...are there better options. Ive looked at the SJC Titan....closest they make is for 308 Win...on paper...looks like the .300 slug should pass through the SJC...but I'm not sure yet of that.

Does anyone have experience at shooting 300 WM with a muzzle break?

Nathan at muzzle brakes and more put a four port on my stock Remmy 300wm bdl last summer it makes a world of difference.

Idahoorion

I went back and fourth trying to decide between muzzle brakes for my 700, ended up ordering a 4 port Muscle brake for my 300WM

Have a couple .300's sporting FTE's . It's another great brake.

The new apa removable brake looks like it would be good

+1 on a 3 or 4 port Muscle. Also might look at LongRifles Inc in house brake, fit, finish, function, timing, removable, thread protector option, Talk with Chad, ask him his brake design, manufacturing, & install method.