• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Muzzle engraving

Re: Muzzle engraving

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ident marking services rockwall tx </div></div>

Thanks 737SHARK. Ident looks exactly like the kind of service that I am looking for.

I thought I saw a picture of a muzzle that had been engraved posted on the Hide. For the life of me, I can't seem to find that photo now. Any ideas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you may be thinking of the Badger FTE brake. It had "Front Towards Enemy" engraved on the end. </div></div>

Yep! Looks like that is what I was thinking of!

amdzsl.jpg

I have done similar on muzzle brakes and suppressors but a barrel would be too long to fit in the cnc machine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike_l</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have done similar on muzzle brakes and suppressors but a barrel would be too long to fit in the cnc machine </div></div>

x2. i could probably do up to about a 13" or 14" barrel. this was a test run that i did on an end cut from a barrel for someone that wanted it done to their 1911. they never got their barrel to me so it never got done.

engraving2.jpg