• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MWTS/Centrolutions Online Shop now up to speed.

wallace11bravo

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2010
Lincoln, NE
www.mwts-training.com
L.A.S.R.
Laser Activated Shot Reporter
"Enhance your dryfire training."

Links To:
More Info
Online Shop
Our Catalog

We have been selling L.A.S.R. software licenses for about a month now, but we just recently got all the laser training aides added to the online store. You get a discount on any laser training aides you purchase with a L.A.S.R. software license (~5-10% off MSRP)

For Laser Ammo we have: 9mm, 40S&W, .45ACP, .45 Long Colt, .38 Special, .357, 20 Gauge, 12 Gauge, and .308 Winchester

For Nextlevel Training we have the full line of SIRT Pistols and SIRT AR Bolts, however I am still waiting on restocking shipments, so I do not have SIRT Pros or any SIRT AR Bolts in stock at the moment.

We are also now offering discounts to Law Enforcement, Military, and Instructors. Email [email protected] for more info.

I just released our wholesale price sheet to the world. That pricing is available to retailers and bulk purchases (more than four licenses). Contact me at the email above for more info.

=============For the exclusive long gun shooter==============​

Here is L.A.S.R. using my GAP and the Laser Ammo .308 insert adapter over a 21 foot area. As you can imagine, some serious parallax and focus issues at that range, but I plan on picking up an I.O.T.A. to test with this setup. If you have a bit more space in your garage, shop, or basement, you can definitely get some good dryfire practice in with your long gun and L.A.S.R.

Last edited: