• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses MWTS Training Date Available

wallace11bravo

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2010
Lincoln, NE
www.mwts-training.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Date:</span> 28 October 2012 (Sunday)
<span style="font-weight: bold">Location:</span> Private facility approximately 30 minutes Northeast of York, NE (1 hour west of Lincoln)
<span style="font-weight: bold">Time:</span> 9:00 am - Until Complete
<span style="font-weight: bold">Deadline for Signup:</span> 20 October 2012
<span style="font-weight: bold">Cost:</span> $100 ($40 for additional students, up to 3 total)

<span style="font-weight: bold">Call 402.405.6251 to reserve this training date.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Available Curriculum:</span>
Assault Rifle Theory
Basic Rifle Marksmanship
Advanced Rifle Marksmanship
Basic Close Quarters Marksmanship
Advanced Close Quarters Marksmanship
Basic Close Quarters Battle
<span style="color: red">Advanced Close Quarters Battle !!NOT AVAILABLE!! (equipment loaned out)</span>
Low Light CQM (Hours may be changed)
Basic Long Range Marksmanship (May incur a $30 equipment fee)
Small Unit and Individual Tactics
Combat Casualty Care (Additional $10 equipment usage charge)
Basic Handgun

Visit www.mwts-training.com for more info about the curriculum, prerequisites, required equipment, and more. When you call to reserve the date, and tell me the curriculum you would like to have, I can provide you with a more accurate packing list and round count.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Side note:</span> Many of my possible training days become booked before I have the opportunity to announce them. Customers requesting a particular date should fill out the form on the bottom of the page at the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/midwesttacticalsolutions/class-schedule