• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MX Suspension help

N2DADARK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
Its time to dust off the old MX bikes and service them back up. Problem is I dont know where the forks oil level is setting...... Ive seen the level adjusting syringes online but am clueless on how to use them. Any help would be grateful thanks.

Re: MX Suspension help

its pretty easy depending on what fork you have on your bike. I would recommend taking your stuff to a suspension expert and have the work done to save your self pain and strife..... signed former 250B racer....

Re: MX Suspension help

Yeah I had it all done up at pro circuit in PA. I just picked up a couple of fork seal cleaner tools, fork seal mates I believe they are called. But my right fork on my KTM 250sxf is leaking a bit and I haven't even really ridden it, I just want to make sure they are evened out before I ride. I picked up that fork syringe and it seems that I take to top off empty it out then fill it cycle it fill it then set the level on the syringe and suck so.... yeah