• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes mx7i IFS vs revic vs ?

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
I got to mess with the mx7i IFS from steiner a while ago and really liked where things were heading. I remember seeing the revic on here, but their site seems to be non-functional? Wondering where the current HUD initiatives are. Would be great if I could lase and have the data pop into my scope. Would make for a very fast pew.

I got to mess with the mx7i IFS from steiner a while ago and really liked where things were heading. I remember seeing the revic on here, but their site seems to be non-functional? Wondering where the current HUD initiatives are. Would be great if I could lase and have the data pop into my scope. Would make for a very fast pew.
If you want the best there is out there, so far that title belongs to the

Just watching the video, I disagree. I think the steiner's hud is way more useful. If I remember right, it'll display a level, elevation hold, AND have some sort of wind1 wind2 display like a kestrel. I remember that it could bluetooth to a steiner lrf, I can't remember if it'll bluetooth to a bdx3000, 25c, raptar, etc

Just watching the video, I disagree. I think the steiner's hud is way more useful. If I remember right, it'll display a level, elevation hold, AND have some sort of wind1 wind2 display like a kestrel. I remember that it could bluetooth to a steiner lrf, I can't remember if it'll bluetooth to a bdx3000, 25c, raptar, etc

I almost bought the M7Xi IFS, but if I remember correctly, they use a Lapua ballistics program. The IFS can be paired with Steiner SUMR binos.

I'm going to wait for the next gen of the IFS come out. Maybe by then you will be able to switch ballistic programs and it can pair with a kestrel.

From reading about it, there's no mention of it being able to pair with anything hit the Steiner binos, but I could be wrong.

Who is the Steiner rep on this site? Maybe they can enlighten us.

oof. that is a deal breaker. if i can't pair it to a kestrel or raptar what's even the point.