• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 10K sticker collection

daybreak1199

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
While looking at my tool chest and rifle case I started thinking how much did all of these stickers cost, I would estimate well over 10 grand. My collection of armadillo beer bottle openers and "Dillo Dust" is also impressive. Too bad these stickers aren't collectable!
case1.jpg

craftsman1.jpg

Re: My 10K sticker collection

I don't see 10k worth of stickers there..... Maybe $50-$100 but definitely not 10k. Maybe some of the ARFCOM crew might be able to see the value. I do see a nice toolbox and a nice gun case.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see 10k worth of stickers there..... Maybe $50-$100 but definitely not 10k. Maybe some of the ARFCOM crew might be able to see the value. I do see a nice toolbox and a nice gun case. </div></div>

I could be wrong, but I think he's referring to how much it cost him to attain the stickers. Most companies send stickers with their products for cheap advertising, so if you consider he probably had to buy something fairly expensive for each of those stickers, I can see it adding up to around 10k worth of goodies.
wink.gif

Yeah, you've never heard of the $200K sweatshirts they sell that have college logos on them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see 10k worth of stickers there..... Maybe $50-$100 but definitely not 10k. Maybe some of the ARFCOM crew might be able to see the value. I do see a nice toolbox and a nice gun case. </div></div>

I could be wrong, but I think he's referring to how much it cost him to attain the stickers. Most companies send stickers with their products for cheap advertising, so if you consider he probably had to buy something fairly expensive for each of those stickers, I can see it adding up to around 10k worth of goodies.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Right on the button. At the time I thought it was funny how each sticker represents some type of purchase. I would rather clothing as an alternative swagg give away from companies. A nice hooded sweatshirt with a small subdued logo would be perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should see my $4k Vortex hat!

At least it came with 2 free Razor HD's. </div></div>

Nice, I have a Razor that should be "in anytime now" or so they keep telling me. Hope they atleast throw in a few things..scope is just for show right, its the hat that gets all the work done at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should see my $4k Vortex hat!

At least it came with 2 free Razor HD's. </div></div>

Nice, I have a Razor that should be "in anytime now" or so they keep telling me. Hope they atleast throw in a few things..scope is just for show right, its the hat that gets all the work done at the range. </div></div>

That and the hi-speed krylon job. No experience necessary
wink.gif

I have been putting together a paint scheme for my rifle, KG Gun Kote on all the metal that will fit in kitchen oven. Then I ordered 2 more cans of KG air cure for the other parts and scope since they may not do so well at 350 for hour bake time.