• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing My 11 year old's first deer! Please join in!!!

Boogyman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2010
Palmetto State
My 11 year old's first deer!
First Buck on the far left, second buck in the middle....Daddy got to shoot the "little" one. 8" suppressed 300 Blkt. 110grn Barnes Vtac sitting on top of 20.0 grns of H110. Worked very well.

8-15-12022.jpg

Re: My 11 year old's first deer!

Your deer hunting season is this early? We don't kick up rifle season until November. No velvet bucks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your deer hunting season is this early? We don't kick up rifle season until November. No velvet bucks. </div></div>

Season opened 8-15 Buck only....till Sept 15

Way to go Dad, thats awesome. Congrats to you and your son. I am 55 years old and I still remember my first Buck at around the same age like it was yesterday. Those memories will last a lifetime.

Thank you all!!!! Im a proud dad! Thank you for all the kind responses! Would love to see anyone elses "first kills" kids or adults!

I think his is bigger dad! Congrats, kids need all the time outdoors they can get these days!

Congrats to the little fella and props to you for getting him out and interested in our fine sport.

Congrats to your boy. Better than my first deer.

Good deal. Started taking my girl when she was 10. She's 16 now and still looking forward to more deer and turkey hunts. Please tell me you got some pics of him or her in the woods with the deer? They make lots better memories than the back of the truck pics. CKruse

Congrats to your lil man!

Can't wait till that day comes for my kids ....... I know your very proud.

Re: My 11 year old's first deer! Please join in!!!

Looks like quite the hunt you had there! Congratulations on the deer.