• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 15 minutes of fame!

smokshwn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2004
Salt Lake UT
Well 15 minutes if you watch it five times.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eWSCcQnNbE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7eWSCcQnNbE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: My 15 minutes of fame!

I take it that the Saiga in question has been thoroughly Tromixed? Or, having watched the video now, Firebirded?

Nice shooting and nice scatter gun. I've been wanting one of these for some time now so I've decided I'm building on this winter.

Here's one at a Raton long range precision match I was at a few months ago:

IMG_20100704_074438.jpg

You may recognize the guy holding it (Ken) as I believe he's from your neck of the woods and competes in 3-gun with it. He let me check it out before our day started and it was pretty darn slick.

I still like tube stuffing better. Although at certain times it would be nice to be able to shove a preloaded mag into a gun on a mixed course with an unloaded start.

The more I learn about the Saiga shotgun, the more I think that will be my next shotgun purchase. Probably after the first of the year.

Excellent shooting and a good looking shotty!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PaulW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus the shotgun looks like it hardly moves, very effective. </div></div>

When I see guys shooting Saigas with the dual comps on them I make sure to keep a couple steps back when running the timer ...... damn they are brutal.