• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My 1st dot drill

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I had a blast shooting this, the grouping i shot after i did the dot drill and the barrel was hot and i was worn out. The gun still out shoots me.

Re: My 1st dot drill

Not bad.

Shots 2,3,5, and 10 is probably the location to which you zero'd your rifle.

Maybe go right one adjustment, up one adjustment.

Much of the rest is most likely trigger.

Are you left handed? A lot of them seem to be going to the left, could have been the wind though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you left handed? A lot of them seem to be going to the left, could have been the wind though...</div></div>Are you making this up?

What does being left-handed have to do with anything? And Wind? At 100? How much, and how unpredictably, would the wind have to blow to move selected shots that much at 100?

Nope i am a righty, but i shot that target last after the barrel was good and hot, probably 60 rds into the day, and i was a little worn out and tired

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you left handed? A lot of them seem to be going to the left, could have been the wind though... </div></div>

not to be a smart ass, but have you shot at 1/2 inch dots at 100 yards? It aint the easiest thing in the world

Stack shots 2,3,4,5,6 together... looks to be around .2MOA... That is something that alot of people spend literally thousands of $$$$$$$$$ chasing and most of them will never realize.

I am glad to see that you have that stick registered in the Smiley competition as well. Good to have you aboard. Good shootin sticks like this are hard to come by. Good shootin Bro!!

DK