• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My 1st Experience in public

fastmouse

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2017
Spent the morning at a par 3 course. In the 4-some, when one birdies, we all drink. Well, that set the tone for the morning and into the afternoon as we found ourselves at a local watering hole. This is where I should have started the story but needed to clarify why I can’t recall some lovely details. Well, I found myself next to a couple at the next table. For some reason it turned political, ( insert lost details here) she got up and called me a Trumper, and moved to the other side of the table, He then started to expound how he was self-made, and who was i?

Well, the upshot, the guys with me, only got in on the last bit of exchange, as the couple were ramping up verbally at me, as they stood up and left the place. We all looked at each other and just laughed. They went from 0 – 200 in a matter of minutes. High five ‘s all the way around. Even given my condition, I never raised my voice, just asked questions, and they went bat shit crazy.. Can’t wait for the next encounter.

Cool story bro… You pissed off some opposite minded people probably being loud and obnoxious while drinking and discussing one of the things that’s supposed to be left out of the bar, and now you’ve shared it with a group of strangers on the internet. Your life is now complete, congrats.

33AD4073-CC55-49EF-B5FE-6933AA47518B.jpeg