• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my 1st Male Karen today

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    my 1st Male Karen today.
    This is not Portland, but just a quiet little town 25+ miles away . Was by the inside of local post office, going to mail a package today . I had my mask on but it was under my nose.
    A guy walks in behind me real close to me and loudly aggressively say's ..." put your mask on right" . Loud enough to make sure everyone heard him.
    I did nothing but ignored him, just stood there and waiting my turn to get package mailed. This is also a tiny little post office.
    He then quickly turns around and walks by me again and yells loud ..." Put your mask on, you Fucking AssHole " ! . . then gives me a short eye to eye stare down.
    I could see the rage in his eyes and couple woman there were inline looking pretty freaked out. I just verbally dismissed him with casual ..." see you latter". and waved . He was then shaking, and he went back out the door and into the parking lot.

Just a Very Good reminder, that there are some Very Real Nutjobs out there . It going to get just flatass fucking crazy the next 20 days for just random aggression.

The funny thing is European studies have show...hold on...waaaaaaait....MASKS are not nearly as effective as simple clear safety glasses that most of us use at the range!!!! SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a theory of mine for a long time...you can touch practically any germ there is...put your finger in your mouth, ear, heck lower nostril and you're ok. Touch your eye or ram your finger up your nose like you were 2 years old then you're done for. The eye has no defense mechanism - not saliva, not ear wax, not nose hair/muscus, nothing...direct injection.

They’re called “Terrys.”

I don’t care what you do but...
    55F5BBC0-E7F5-4DE2-BB9E-188B80F70B97.jpeg

my 1st Male Karen today.
    This is not Portland, but just a quiet little town 25+ miles away . Was by the inside of local post office, going to mail a package today . I had my mask on but it was under my nose.
    A guy walks in behind me real close to me and loudly aggressively say's ..." put your mask on right" . Loud enough to make sure everyone heard him.
    I did nothing but ignored him, just stood there and waiting my turn to get package mailed. This is also a tiny little post office.
    He then quickly turns around and walks by me again and yells loud ..." Put your mask on, you Fucking AssHole " ! . . then gives me a short eye to eye stare down.
    I could see the rage in his eyes and couple woman there were inline looking pretty freaked out. I just verbally dismissed him with casual ..." see you latter". and waved . He was then shaking, and he went back out the door and into the parking lot.

Just a Very Good reminder, that there are some Very Real Nutjobs out there . It going to get just flatass fucking crazy the next 20 days for just random aggression.
    I certainly admire your patience, it is very commendable.

Reactions: 260284
    okay maybe not “rip their throat out like Swayze from road house”

but the only way to handle the mask nazis is the cuss them out. Nasty shit too like insulting theyre entire existence. They are the scum of the earth and deserve nothing more. Doesn’t matter, old, young, man, woman, tranny...I’ve had enough of these fucking mask power hungry nazis

Try this:

If you were a man Id be offended. If you were even a woman Id e offended. I dont get offended by gender neutral/confused, mouth breathing trolls, freshly excaped from mommy's basement, I just laugh at you.

Then belly laugh in its face.

Reactions: FishinGuns and Dpp
    Ran into a similar situation not long ago but in a liquor store buying some booze for the wife'semi annual girls camping trip.
    One of the employees that is generally pretty laid back and friendly and chatty with me acted aggressively and aggitated regarding me not wearing a mask.
    I think the Demonrat overlords have been pressuring all of them and making threats of shutting people down for non compliance with unconstitutional mandates.

So many tough guys.
    Until they meet someone tougher.
    Some people are genuinely concerned about covid19.
    What harm does it do, to show a bit of social conscience?

We have one or two sites we go to, that require masks.

No worries, just do it.

I promise it won't diminish your manhood by doing so.

Unless of course, you are having self image issues.

In that case, have a nice big cup of fuckup.

So many tough guys.

No worries, just do it.

sheep-closeup-eating-grass.jpg

Or just don’t wear it. I never gave up my right to make my medical decisions.
    I understand some are fearful due to media brainwashing or actual high risk but...
    Were would we be if we cater to every persons fears..? especially the irrational ones? Are any leftists being cured by catering to them? Or is it making the condition worse?
    Today people will stay seated and quiet when someone is arrested, even if they claim its unconstitutional... tomorrow when they take your gun, no one will speak or act. When they start marching people off to undisclosed locations they will look the other way. stand up, speak, and act... or dig in and prepare.. but we’ve been sitting in this pot of boiling water a long time..

Around where I'm at, I haven't worn a mask ONCE. Nobody has said a word.

In fact, I'm starting to see, dare I call it, HOPE in people's eyes when I look at them. Like people starting to see not everyone is scared to death of the flu.

If you're afraid, wear a mask. I have also never demanded someone else take their mask off.

So many tough guys.

No worries, just do it.

ummmm. Ok Karen.

Why wear a mask at all. I am in a commie mask stare and the USPS people have never harassed me about no mask

always fun to have a fellow customer make a issue of it lol

I don't wear a seat belt on the freeway going 80 MPH, because that's my right, or a helmet on my motorcycle, but I always wear my mask, even when I'm alone in my car on the highway in the middle of nowhere! I'm not big on rubbers, either, but admittedly it's been quite a while since that issue arose!

You wear a mask alone in your car.
    Guess that is why they have to print HOT on coffee cups.

I would have asked him while he stared at me if he wears dentures. After he replies “No”, then tell him he is about too.

if these morons Truly believe in masks while wearing one, should they care if others don’t? I mean, theirs works right?........right??????

So many tough guys.

No worries, just do it.

I'll make my own choices
    I'll also allow you to make your own.
    If you feel your PPE isn't up to the task gear up.
    Perhaps you can start with another mask you think I should wear.
    Trying to chastise my manhood shows the depth of your argument.
    If you'd like I'll take this/you to task factually.

R

I don't wear a seat belt on the freeway going 80 MPH, because that's my right, or a helmet on my motorcycle, but I always wear my mask, even when I'm alone in my car on the highway in the middle of nowhere! I'm not big on rubbers, either, but admittedly it's been quite a while since that issue arose!
    Man, last time I wore a rubber after a one night stand, 15 days later I called her up and Told her I don’t give a fuck if she gets pregnant, I’m taking this damn thing off!!!!!

I remember back when guys would get into a conflict they'd try to solve it with words. In some cases, when words didn't cut it, they'd throw hands. Win or lose, both got up and brushed themselves off and lived to fight another day. Lawsuits and pressing charges was a lot less common and men were a bit more reserved in their interactions. It brought about humility and built character.

Now we live in an environment full of immature, opinionated man-children that can act like raging assholes without any significant consequences. Call me old fashioned, but I still think a lot of problems can be solved with a good ass beating.

Ran into a similar situation not long ago but in a liquor store buying some booze for the wife'semi annual girls camping trip.
    One of the employees that is generally pretty laid back and friendly and chatty with me acted aggressively and aggitated regarding me not wearing a mask.
    I think the Demonrat overlords have been pressuring all of them and making threats of shutting people down for non compliance with unconstitutional mandates.
    sign at store in New Mexico, after the first store posted this, over dozen local stores picked it up.
    1602642917807.jpeg

My body....my choice.

Get your laws off my body.

Why does that only make sense to some people when a defenseless baby hangs in the balance? Their hypocrisy reeks.

Masks are not a reasonable response and so it is a superstition. That means those who believe mask wearing helps are forcing a religious belief on us.

Just wait until when its not a mask anymore but a vaccine complete with murdered babies in it.

@softcock , granted this is armchair quarterbacking, but...

Let's say this 'Karen' called you out the first time and you didn't do anything. Then when he came up the second time and started yelling, go into an act like you are a deaf mute and can't hear what he's saying. String him along getting him to try charades to get you to understand, maybe even sing him to write it down. When he finally does that, you know you have him and just tell him to fuck off and mind his own business.

I would pay to see that pulled off well.

Wow....
    Same thing happened to me in Tractor Supply in Andalusia Alabama.
    Real hippy fuckwad. I pulled my pecker out and pissed on his leg, being careful to also mark the candy display. Having realized I had retained enough piss to also mark the Carhart Tshirt display, I finished my evacuation on a nice stack of xl in gray.
    Having thus, established my dominance as an alpha, I kicked his birkenstock wearing ass, squarely in the nutsack.
    A couple southern belles were watching the show, fanning themselves with feed bucket lids. One eyed me like a TBone steak and commented: "Mah stahs! That fine specimen of a mayen, done made mah bloomers moist Betty lou....i doo declayah!"

You gotta nip that shit in the bud.
    Now everyone i see hereabouts is scoffing at mask signs and going maskless.

@softcock , granted this is armchair quarterbacking, but...

Let's say this 'Karen' called you out the first time and you didn't do anything. Then when he came up the second time and started yelling, go into an act like you are a deaf mute and can't hear what he's saying. String him along getting him to try charades to get you to understand, maybe even sing him to write it down. When he finally does that, you know you have him and just tell him to fuck off and mind his own business.

I would pay to see that pulled off well.
    Bam, luv it.

Reactions: Bender
    I was in Texas last week and walked into a little convince store that was near where I was staying. Now every place in Burleson, Cleburn, and Joshua has those damn "Mask Reguired" signs up so strolled in with my Stars and Stripes punisher skull gaiter on. Shop keep looks at me and says " You can't wear that in here. Didn't you see the sign? No masks!" Uhmmmm, no but I'll take it off. Then I saw the big Trump sign out front (Yeah I'm oblivious). Gave that dude EVERY FUCKING CENT I could. Drinks, snacks, gas... If I needed it and he had it I bought it from him and didn't care what it cost!

As an aside...

Last edited:
    The crazy thing is that we have people that are allowed to refuse standard vaccinations and go anywhere they want...but yet we can’t deny the wearing of a mask. Makes zero fucking sense.

Also, the best response for someone yelling about your mask is to just ignore them...and when they get angry and confrontational, just say “cool” or give a thumbs up...but not do anything. That really pisses them off. In the days of cameras everywhere, any sort of reaction other than that will lead to issues you don’t want to deal with.

Say what you want to me, just don’t fucking touch me.

28 responses in and not one mention of pissing on the male karen's leg to establish dominance and very few maybe no suggestions of committing crimes

The crazy thing is that we have people that are allowed to refuse standard vaccinations and go anywhere they want...but yet we can’t deny the wearing of a mask. Makes zero fucking sense.

Also, the best response for someone yelling about your mask is to just ignore them...and when they get angry and confrontational, just say “cool” or give a thumbs up...but not do anything. That really pisses them off. In the days of cameras everywhere, any sort of reaction other than that will lead to issues you don’t want to deal with.

Say what you want to me, just don’t fucking touch me.
    vaccines and refusal of such is a right too.

@Blutroop
    I know. My point is that we don’t restrict antivax people from going to work, shopping, or living their (shorter 😂) lives. Yet if you don’t put a piece of cloth from a pair of worn out underwear, you can’t do anything. It’s fuckin insane.

@Blutroop
    I know. My point is that we don’t restrict antivax people from going to work, shopping, or living their (shorter 😂) lives. Yet if you don’t put a piece of cloth from a pair of worn out underwear, you can’t do anything. It’s fuckin insane.
    I know you got the same shots as me +or- depending on entry year. Now I see I should have looked for the irony in your comment. I think I have still more to worry about from lead poisoning right now than a shorter life from refusing all vaccines. For the record I don’t have a problem with the science of vaccines, just the mistrust you get after being lied to so often and repeatedly while watching real health concerns still be legal