• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 308 4th paint job lets see how long I keep it!

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
I bought this stock used on the Hide years ago. It looked like Ray Charles himself painted it. Im pretty gun with a spray gun since I used to paint cars. My problem is I get bored of the paint too fast. When Cerakote came out with Vortex Bronze I bought a can asap. After doing the metal I was like screw it the whole guns needs an update. My buddy built this for me and its a fucking tac driver. Now she looks as good as she shoots. What do you guys think?
MxdeR5e.jpg

GxA4qCs.jpg

mO7Ox9J.jpg

jUDtQXu.jpg

UIEF3G5.jpg

The biggest reason I didn't get a Razor for a long time was the color. I like black optics! I finally caved and got one... Now I'm in love with Vortex Bronze! Its a badass color. Rifle looks great!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice indeed. What bipod is that, never seen one like that before. How is it compared to Atlas, etc.?

The biggest reason I didn't get a Razor for a long time was the color. I like black optics! I finally caved and got one... Now I'm in love with Vortex Bronze! Its a badass color. Rifle looks great!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think the Vortex bronze is awesome too. Guy next to me at the range yesterday had a Razor Gen 1, noticed it from a mile away and complimented him on it. We talked for awhile about different stuff, including his Larue 6.5 creedmoor - guy has good taste in firearms.