• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 550yd P dog!

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/prairie-dog-thread.6887847/

6EFFE102-8E32-4F7A-A0C3-2A08EB76A258.jpeg
    3BA7D2BB-DCD8-4282-A38C-D5963B353634.jpeg

Get some better ammo, then you wont need to picture when you finally hit another...:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Man, those little shit stains sure do destroy the ground cover.

Reactions: Bender
    Keep an eye on reloading px for 52 amax. I scored a couple thousand 178 amax a year or so ago from guys switching to the newer bullets. Cheap and accurate. I hate that green tip junk. Doesn't shoot for shit and can't even use it for steel.

Keep an eye on reloading px for 52 amax. I scored a couple thousand 178 amax a year or so ago from guys switching to the newer bullets. Cheap and accurate. I hate that green tip junk. Doesn't shoot for shit and can't even use it for steel.
    Yeah, I bought this in bulk back during the scare. I figured I would try some out, either it’s really shitty ammo, or I need a new firing pin spring. 30% of them would not fire, even with repeated strikes. I tried the one 6 times and it never went off. I think I will sell the rest and go buy some reloading supplies.

Vmax and Sierra Hollow points - work every time, most often target bullets like Scenars just go through them like ice picks. Here's a decent vmax hit from a .220 swift.

Attachments

• Prairie5.png
      Prairie5.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 23
    Thats a good shot for that ammo! My personal best was at 618 yards. We don't need to discuss the number of shots needed! I really don't remember but it was more than one! The shots that I was the most proud of were only at 320 or so but I had 48 inches of windage dialed in. My rifle shoots the Hornady, Nosler and Sierra plastic tip bullet all pretty well but the Sierra is slightly more accurate. Both the 50 and 55 grain shoot very well.

This was my other one at 330 yards, I didn’t even see where I hit him but he crawled about 3 feet and bled out. The longer shot at 550 yards fell right over onto his back and didn’t even twitch.

76C04CA3-5D44-44C0-9825-EB27B9E284BE.jpeg

Nice shot amigo!? Try some 69g Sierra BTMK’s....your 1/9 should like’m just fine?

Nice shooting! 10x or 16x or ? SS?

I've had good luck with the 53gr SuperPerformance at longer range