• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 6 MM TCU

Advokaten

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2007
Malmö, Stockholm, Sweden, Europe
I have had an itch for a 6 mm for a while now and when I saw an ad for a

Sako L46 done up in 6 mm TCU with a heavy barrel I played it cool and haggled the price down a bit before I got the price to were I wanted it to be.

Sako L46, 1:10 Lothar Walhter barrel,48 cm long, Sako Optilock rings.

Decent looking rifle,

bssa130-1.jpg

I think that the cases has a sort of "RUM"-like apperance,

IMAGE_921.jpg

It shoots ok to, with fireforming loads,

IMAGE_933.jpg

Works great on both roedeer and a sort of jay, I presume that would be the translation, and yes that bird is a pest and to be shot at sight.

IMAGE_931.jpg

IMAGE_926.jpg

Images are slightly blurry and that is all thanks to the amounts of rain coming down this weekend, shit next time I´ll just wear my waders.

Best regards to you all

Re: My 6 MM TCU

hi the 6mm TCU is a great cartrige in about 10 thousand rounds when you have worn the barrel out fit an 8 twist the 6mmTCU with an 8 twist will shoot the 105gr A MAx between 2500 and 2600fps and be supersonic past 1000 yards they are great to shoot. I use a 6mm BR for my varmint and small game shooting so i agree that the small 6mm's are great.

Have fun with it i was out shooting rabbits last night to 500 yards with 90gr Bergers over 3000fps great fun to make them bunnies explode.

Hi guys,

thanks all for the great feedback,

I am looking to get her, the rifle that is to shoot straight with TXS bullets,

that means that I have some decent short range power for all sorts of hunting that I have.

If I am lucky the TSX will shot true to the same line as the V-max bullets, hence allowing me to use it for all game smaller than boars.

Best regards Chris

I need to correct you Sir...thats not a descent looking rifle its a great looking rifle, I always thoughht the 6TCU would be a great rifle, I never seen many guns in 6TCU and when I did they were always in the Contender, Im sure you will have a blast with yours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smallmouth Crazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to correct you Sir...thats not a descent looking rifle its a great looking rifle, I always thoughht the 6TCU would be a great rifle, I never seen many guns in 6TCU and when I did they were always in the Contender, Im sure you will have a blast with yours. </div></div>

Thanks dude,

I stand corrected, I think that for swedish hunting were a 250 or 300 meter shot is a long one the 6 mm TCU has some great performance to offer a shooter/hunter in a very handy format,

any 222/223 rifle can be made to feed the round and I can have three rounds in the mag and one in the tube,

shooting bullets from 52 grains to about 100 grains with great precision is a big feat for any round and this one has still some serious bite to it with 70-85 grains bullets, the 100 grain FMJ:s that I have found will be used only for hunting capercaile.

Oh well/Best regards Chris