• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My 7 year old shooting

Cuban Croc

Petty Officer Third Class
Minuteman
May 11, 2005
Dallas, Texas
video: http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/arestrada/?action=view&current=emmashooting.mp4

adb9a432.jpg

dc8977a4.jpg

8b98157d.jpg

Her 223. Just cut the stock by 2" and had it dipped. Putting a Timney trigger on it this afternoon. Beer can in video was at 100 yards. She is already better than her daddy...
grin.gif

Re: My 7 year old shooting

Thats awesome man! How old was she when she first started going?

thanks Ren. she was about 6. she turns 8 this june and will be taking her first deer this year at the Spanish Gourd. turtles are not challenging enough. she wants to bring home some food for the table.

i can't wait till she's old enough to go to a comp w/me. if/when she beats me, i will never hear the end of it. still working on positional and situation (if this then) shooting and ballet and soccer. sooo, pretty busy! life is good.

cant wait for my little ones to get older so i can start teaching them thanks for sharing

KT, i tried to hit the "like" button...but forgot this was not Facebook.

This one is daddy's girl. her brother and sister are still to young. Their time is coming
smile.gif

I Love it, great way to spend time with the kids! Always good to spend time early shooting rifles.

That is great !!. Can't wait totake my daughter shooting as well..

Awesome! I have my little girls rifle all planned out already! Now, I just hope she will like shooting.