• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My ACR

Cpecer06004

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
IOWA
www.facebook.com
I know I'll probably be bashed by the SCAR lover's association, but I really enjoy my new ACR. I got this from Onedayer here on the Hide..Thanks by the way. I do plan on switching the barrel out with spikes FN barrel and ditching the enhanced handguard for the basic model. Shoots like a dream.
laugh.gif

Re: My ACR

nice stick! i definitely like the look of the original handguard over the enhanced. call me faddish but i'm definitely over having a ton of crap all over the rails.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DannyDifalco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice always wanted one! How much did it cost? </div></div> The rifle not counting the extras ran me 1800, expensive but I think it was worth it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 74maduro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">agreed! too much clutter on the front of rifles these days. </div></div> I agree with people having way to much clutter but when the ninja raccoon's attack at night im ready

Very nice rifle and setup!!!
shocked.gif

Tony