• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Apologies to the Hide

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I would like to apologise to the Hide for my behavior and words on the other thread. There is no place for that here. Although I do enjoy scuffing a lil fur off of Veer now and then I took it way to far.
Veer sorry for my offences regarding your religious and traditional garments. There is no call for that. As far as displaying your home on the net I withdraw that action as well. That wont end well for anyone.
I will clean up my interactions here.
Sorry.
PB.

Last edited:
Folks lay eggs here all the time, myself included; maybe especially.

They tell me to grow a thicker skin. I try, and sometimes I think I overcompensate. I'll probably never get it quite right, but I do get it better.

Do your best, don't worry about the rest.

My current strategy is to 'ignore' the really head-phucked. Less aggravation; also less information.

People can be un-ignored once the rash clears up. Mainly it's like contact dermatitis; remove the irritant and the condition improves

Stay the course.

Veer is a unique treasure. Others could do it so well.

Greg

Last edited:
I find them refreshing. Middle ocoee putin in 45min.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What happened?

giphy.gif

OHHHHHHHHHHH Now I get it Man I wish I was there. A couple window shades might clear up my attitude. Have a grand time. Potomac is bangin after 4.2 inches of rain !!!

Princess Picklebunny,
You are the guy that used to go by "Hotshotsphotography" 10 or so years ago?

What happened? [IMG2=JSON said:
{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/eHpWHuEUxHIre\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

I wasnt backing down off of Veer I like to scrap. I was looking at the thread and tread I was laying down and I didnt like how it looked. I was thinking what if my church friends saw this. Wouldn't look to good. Plus I make good on my threats. I didnt want to invest the time and money in running up to NE Philly to satisfy my ego and pride. Finally, we were both about to get banned then I wouldnt have anyone to play with.
Therefore I went 180.

That OK?

Last edited:
I wasnt backing down off of Veer I like to scrap. I was looking at the thread and tread I was laying down and I didnt like how it looked. I was thinking what if my church friends saw this. Wouldn't look to good. Plus I make good on my threats. I didnt want to invest the time and money in running up to NE Philly to satisfy my ego and pride. Finally, we were both about to get banned then I wouldnt have anyone to play with.
Therefore I went 180.

That OK?

You started this thread off quite reasonably. Really, with just your initial post, I would have been willing to silently let it go.

But what I've seen, if you'll permit me to express my interpretation, is this.
  1. You threatened to come up here, withdrew the initial threat, then stated that you make good on threats, but were too cheap to come up here and make a run on my life. Correct?
  2. You're overly concerned with what your church friends might think of your insanely latent, blasphemous, and profane ravings, but not with any discomfit that you might have visited upon my household?
  3. In absolute defiance of Sniper's Hide regulations, you maintain multiple accounts.
Does that pretty much sum it up, or are there any other peccadillos to which you'd like to publicly confess?

I trust you as far as I can throw you, and I'm about one more good provocation away from picking up the phone and getting a restraining order.

I have yet to get an apology for the 11 years of bullshit and blanket parties I've had to endure from members here. ;)

You started this thread off quite reasonably. Really, with just your initial post, I would have been willing to silently let it go.

1. You threatened to come up here, withdrew the initial threat, then stated that you make good on threats, but were too cheap to come up here and make a run on my life. Correct?
  2. You're overly concerned with what your church friends might think of your insanely latent, blasphemous, and profane ravings, but not with any discomfit that you might have visited upon my household?
  3. In absolute defiance of Sniper's Hide regulations, you maintain multiple accounts.
Does that pretty much sum it up, or are there any other peccadillos to which you'd like to publicly confess?

I trust you as far as I can throw you, and I'm about one more good provocation away from picking up the phone and getting a restraining order.

Why yes. That about sums it up.except the part about threats on your life. There were none. Fake news.

I enjoy sparing with you but some days you just need a good ass kickin like a spoiled child.
There are days that you make more threats than Kim Jong-un. They never have bothered me and neither does this one.
I changed my direction because it was the right thing to do. Right for the Hide, right for me and right for you.

But If you thought that I bowed my head to you...I didn't I offered a gentleman courtesy.

In closing
1 I can always go into kick ass mode. That is just the way I am wired.
2 I get a kick out of you. My wife comes home and says What did you and Veer get into today? Then I tell her and we start laughing. She says Oh Gawd...you two then shakes her head
3 I dont wish bad things upon you ever. I hope that your live a long and fruitful life. I mean that.
4 You are still by far the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.
5 You are quite smart and at times hard to follow or predict. Makes it even more fun.
6 .You ALWAYS have more to loose than I do. Always
7 You have more gun knowledge than most of the people on this site.
8 You have more overall useable knowledge than most people on the planet

And finally

As long as there is a Veer, there will always be a Bunny. Ya know why??? After all the things that we have been through, the ups and downs.....You are still my girl.
And nobody can take that away.from you.

Last edited:
I remember you from back then. Why the name change?

When the site changed or shifted some time ago I could not get back my original name. I saw PPB on a meme and used it.

Back in those days Hide was awesome. Dynamic personalities, extreme gun knowledge, vibrant characters.and all type of type A warriors getting into daily dust ups. Wild West. Those were fun times. It is still good now but everything has its hay day.

Last edited:
Gotcha. Do you still have the studio pic of you holding the Barrett .50 in one hand and an AR in the other? There may have been a Glock or two in the mix also, I can't remember for sure. I do distinctly remember that it was epic though.

Let me see if I got this right.

I get banned because the moderator doesn't like my political views.

This guy makes physical threats against a forum member and is still posting? Under multiple accounts?

Hell of a way to run a railroad LowLight.

LoL

Do your political views happen to be super annoying? If so, that could be a factor.

It's a helluva day when I find myself siding with the observations of otherwise objectionable parties, at least in part.

Let me see if I got this right.

I get banned because the moderator doesn't like my political views.

This guy makes physical threats against a forum member and is still posting? Under multiple accounts?

Hell of a way to run a railroad LowLight.

LoL

You got banned cause nobody wants a faggot in the locker room.

Whenever you post, all I hear is the retard kid playing the banjo in Deliverance.

Theres commie fucks here that figure out how to use this site for their benefit, then there's douchbags that never figure it out. You have a choice to make.

Theres commie fucks here that figure out how to use this site for their benefit, then there's douchbags that never figure it out. You have a choice to make.

You're pig wrasslin', MC. Better off settling for bacon, cracklins, hocks, shoulder, tongue, ribs, you know?

I should just fake it and parrot the moderator's political views.

Apparently, then I could threaten the life of Veer_G and his family with no repercussions too.

That appears to be part of the new forum rules.

Why do you have an avatar that reads, 'Stay Positive' if you're gonna whine like you do? Ain't you a marine?

I didn't threaten the life of Veer or his family. But it was nice of you to make it up. Would you like to try to spin anything else.

No, you only threatened to stalk us and post pictures of my residence. I interpreted your eagerness for that interaction and your probable decreased level of self-control in immediate proximity as a warning sign that you might very probably take this to the next level. That's why I gave you a cease and desist, which you're ignoring. In your own words, pretty much, you do whatever you feel like doing at any moment because that's "how you're wired." If you insist on divorcing yourself from responsibility for your violent tendencies, someone is going to have to assume external responsibility for putting a leash on you. As I said before, I'm one good provocation away from swearing out a peace bond on you in Montgomery County, MD.

[*]You're overly concerned with what your church friends might think of your insanely latent, blasphemous, and profane ravings, but not with any discomfit that you might have visited upon my household?
  2. In absolute defiance of Sniper's Hide regulations, you maintain multiple accounts.

I love the one in bold. Typical phony holy rollers are usually the worst of them all but come Sunday they are put on their dress clothes and pretend to be someone they aren't.

I love the one in bold. Typical phony holy rollers are usually the worst of them all but come Sunday they are put on their dress clothes and pretend to be someone they aren't.

It's called Hy Hyp Hypo Hypocritical. That's it. Hypocritical. This is gold.

I supposed it's possible that wasn't intended as a veiled death threat.

Maybe it was just some kind of creepy sex thing. Maybe he just wanted to sneak into you laundry room and sniff your dastars.

I'm not sure which is worse.

I suppose that it's possible that Hatfield stops processing pork products, too, but highly unlikely.

No, Mark is bound for Canaan Land, one way or another, and busting to get there.

Karma has many agents, you know?

Fuck, man. I just went and read the thread in question. Now I regret giving PPB that 500 or whatever dollars it was for his fucking Haiti bullshit. I dunno if this motherfucker even spent that shit on Haitian kids or not. I remember thinking it was fucking weird that he was asking about pistols to take to Haiti and which one to buy right after.

Guys, I think I got scammed by some faggot on the hide. So pissed off right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
The beginning of atonement is the sense of its necessity.

- Lord Byron

PPB,

Did you really showcase Casa Del Veer??? Damn. Veer is hardly a man clad in robes of spotless white but, that just ain't right at all, and I think maybe you have incurred a debt to Veer. Redemption is at hand and I will help you count your steps down the road of penance, one dollar at a time. You have a history of humanitarian acts and now is the time to align yourself with saints, St Augustine in particular. And there is little need to linger on Augustine's notion of sin and atonement. To expunge your sins you should pray, as a Christian, every day Dimitte nobis debita nostra: "Forgive us our sins." Take note how, in the Latin of the Lord's Prayer, "sins" were usually termed debita-"debts."

Like all other Christian preachers of his generation, Augustine never doubted that prayer for forgiveness should be accompanied by almsgiving. Alms provided the "wings" that brought the Lord's Prayer up to heaven. Without such wings no prayer could fly. So here you go, take flight dear PPB:

https://scoutsniper.org/contribute/

Godspeed,
MTT

Last edited:
Fuck, man. I just went and read the thread in question. Now I regret giving PPB that 500 or whatever dollars it was for his fucking Haiti bullshit. I dunno if this motherfucker even spent that shit on Haitian kids or not. I remember thinking it was fucking weird that he was asking about pistols to take to Haiti and which one to buy right after.

Guys, I think I got scammed by some faggot on the hide. So pissed off right now.

I'm sorry man and we feel your pain. That shit got shut down long ago but donations are stiil welcomed. Sorry for your loss.
Edit: Maybe request a refund for being scammed? C'mon Mark, do the stand up thing and tell us how long you ran this scam after y'all fell outta "grace" AND refund the scammed. Now it's out there please discuss......

Last edited:
I'm sorry man and we feel your pain. That shit got shut down long ago but donations are stiil welcomed. Sorry for your loss.
Edit: Maybe request a refund for being scammed? C'mon Mark, do the stand up thing and tell us how long you ran this scam after y'all fell outta "grace" AND refund the scammed. Now it's out there please discuss......

Well, he took care of the state just long enough to qualify for federal exemption. There's no telling what happened from there. I've seen a few years of what he reported, but who knows if it lines up? This the last that MD Dep't. of State has on him:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/U2hy5Ga.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C9DLQsLyM_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Must be some good explanation. Shouldn't there be?:confused:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yicbvWwQ_MA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mark, I'm going to sleep now. I'm sure you'll clear all this up tomorrow.

11/4/15 at 8:32 AM
Jonathan

You blew me away with your generous gift. Unbelievable. Thank you so much for believing in this mission. I am deeply grateful.
People like you are far and few between.
When I return I will post a picture update to verify our mission and activities completed.
Thanks again Brother
Blessings
Mark

Like a pack of wolfs. I turn my back and here we are.

Sorry QuickNDirty but i think you know the answer to your question.

Well, I was gonna go to sleep, but then it started seeming like a good idea to drink more...

What the fuck? It's only 800$ round-trip to Haiti and only a couple hours longer flight than to Alaska?

When's the earliest we can go, PPB?

And Veer since you went this direction my apologies and withdrawls are no longer in effect.

Hmmm, i have a story that kind of fits here.
One day i go in the kitchen and there is spilled milk on the floor, not a lot 3 or 4 tablespoons. Knowing my wife wouldn't leave it like that, i called for my daughter who was about 4 at that time. Only child and still is. She comes in to the room, "yes dad" and sees the milk. Like any good child who is prepared she doesn't flinch.
I ask her "did you spill some milk?", "no dad, it wasn't me". So to make absolutely sure i call for my wife. She comes in and I ask her the same question. I get the same answer with the look of "are you shitting me"
My wife looks at me with the thought of "how is he going to handle this, is he going to go ape shit for her lieing"
I look at my daughter and say " do you know what a brother or sister is" she replies " yes"
I reply "do you have one?"
At that exact moment you could tell she knew she was caught. She said "no"
Ok kid, let me show you how to clean up spilled milk. She learned responsibility right then. Never ever had to say another word to her.
PPB, I think you might have some milk to clean up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt
And Veer since you went this direction my apologies and withdrawls are no longer in effect.

How charitable of you, pilgrim. I do hope that you can solve the mystery of your missing 990s (Federal) and defunct corporate status (MD). To the casual eye it seems like Famine Relief Foundation Inc is tits up, or, at the very least, rather paper-fucked. I wouldn't have shaken the tree quite so hard and found these things had you been less vicious about my religion and not so quick to threaten to come up here stalking. That said, I do know that you might have plans for the 20th in Hamburg, 'cuz. I'd thank you to limit your exploration hereabouts. Pardon me if it seems that I don't trust you, because, well, I don't. You're 61 going on 15 emotionally, and the world doesn't spin around what Mark wants, including enforcing a junior high pecking order.

Reactions: Bender
Let me sort it out. I will PM you. Give me 2-3 days. There are a few people in the loop. It is 500-650 to haiti from DC.or Balt. 6 hr flight small layover Miami. How is your passport.. current

Fuck, I ain't got a passport. Barely even been out of Tejas. Could probably have one in a month or so, though. 4-5 days in Haiti in October I could probably make happen, or early next year. What're your thoughts on that? They got whiskey in Haiti?

Status
Not open for further replies.