• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Apologies

azdead

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2008
North Country, NY
Always liked sittin in the shadows. Normally dont have much to say. Like to listen and learn. Rules forced me. Wont happen again.

Re: My Apologies

50 posts in 5 hours, NICE work. Seems most of them were meaningful though.

Quikdraw got it. I was apologizing cause I posted a zillion posts in one sitting. I have sat back quietly in the shadows for a few years now, happy and content to listen. But the new rules state that in order to sell, gotta have 100 posts. Seems a little contrary to the "inconspicuous" way of life to which we are generally associated. But I sorta understand. Whatever. Semper Fi

you apologized, or you were spoken for
cool.gif

You should give your 2cents ... just maybe not all at once... LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Misguided</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nah, it was me, for inundating the sight w/ my 2cents (which I usually like to keep to myself). </div></div>

.02, sounds like you gave a full buck...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Misguided</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quikdraw got it. I was apologizing cause I posted a zillion posts in one sitting. I have sat back quietly in the shadows for a few years now, happy and content to listen. But the new rules state that in order to sell, gotta have 100 posts. Seems a little contrary to the "inconspicuous" way of life to which we are generally associated. But I sorta understand. Whatever. Semper Fi </div></div>

Funny thing is, since you joined in 2008 you might have been exempt from the 100 post rule.
I was a lurker for a while. The last few months I've been anything but.
So I will just tell you to stop being a wall flower and jump in anytime.

Just remember not everything needs a response from YOU. Alot of people have the same problem, they post once or twice and then every thread needs to be read and replied to. I have no clue what you did, and i don't know if it was even worth posting an apology for but who cares. Life goes on. There are plenty of people who will post motivational or demotivational pictures just to boost their post count so they can sell/purchase something. I think It's stupid to do that but from what little I gather from this thread alone, you haven't done anything wrong. Just calm down and maybe surf with the keyboard a few yards away from you
wink.gif

-Dylan

I wouldn't really worry about it.

It's the internet. It's not like you knocked up someones daughter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheGerman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't really worry about it.

It's the internet. It's not like you knocked up someones daughter. </div></div>
Yeah what he said plus you just gave me another post count I didn't need,lol
But again if you think about it and knocked up anyone in any time of life they had to of still been someones daughter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Misguided</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quikdraw got it. I was apologizing cause I posted a zillion posts in one sitting. I have sat back quietly in the shadows for a few years now, happy and content to listen. But the new rules state that in order to sell, gotta have 100 posts. Seems a little contrary to the "inconspicuous" way of life to which we are generally associated. But I sorta understand. Whatever. Semper Fi </div></div>

I noticed when I first started posting that it will add up fairly quick, even if you are selective about which threads you respond to. Don't be in a rush, even if well-meaning it tends to look bad and people will be wary when you do try to sell something. You'll get to the magic 100, patience.