• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My baby girls deer!

460mag

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Longview, Tx
My baby girls second deer! 170 yard shot that took out both lungs and clipped the bottom of the heart. I could not have been more proud.When she shot, the buck and a doe he was with took about three steps in the opposite direction and were on full alert in that direction. I isntructed her to reload cause I thought she missed.About 3 seconds later ole boy starts looking drunk and goes tits up where he stood! It was great!

Re: My baby girls deer!

that is one fine deer. Tell her congratulations. I wish I got that this year. All I got was a 4 point...I feel so inferior now
eek.gif

Awesome! My oldest daughter is 2 and I am thinking over Christmas she is going to be going on her first deer hunt. Can't start them too early!

Great job on bringing her up with an interest in the outdoors. Too few kids these days are interested in anything other than video games and tv!

Thank you both!

Its an amazing feeling sitting there.

The excitement, the shaking, the nerves, the heart beating a million miles an hour, the tears of joy!

And trust me, she was shaking too!

Congrats to you and her...I know the feeling my son shot his first buck this year with a bow..I'm very proud as I know you are as well!