• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My BAT Fetish.... Pic Heavy

FequalsMA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Schenectady, N.Y.
Thought I'd share.

2mooy0w.jpg

5tuxis.jpg

dwp9ms.jpg

2ahjyg.jpg

2w5vgd4.jp
g
14l271k.jpg

2gy1u0h.jpg

30jmbno.jpg

8yymaw.jpg

xggx6p.jpg

Beautiful is the word that comes to mind. Bat does some awesome work. Congrats on a fine collection.

Regards,
Paul

A thing of beauty is a joy forever..

(Keats), but he was commenting on a Grecian Urn :)

Wow those are beautiful. Have you handles the new BAT Tactical Action from Wolf yet? What do you think? Seems like BAT has a loyal following but Im a fan of the Rem 700 footprint for Stock choices etc.

Thanks

Wow those are beautiful. Have you handles the new BAT Tactical Action from Wolf yet? What do you think? Seems like BAT has a loyal following but Im a fan of the Rem 700 footprint for Stock choices etc.

Thanks

I am running one of the Wolf BAT Tactical Actions on a 65 CM and it is beautifully smooth. I like it so much I bought a second one from Wolf for another build. Haven't met anyone yet that I have showed that action to that didn't say wow!

Thanks for the comments guys. The VR's that I own have the integrated lug positioned a little differently than found on a Rem 700. Not a big deal when bedding but could be an issue in chassis. I think the BAT Tactical moved the lug to match a 700 better. Lee, the MCM F-Class stock flexes a lot in the front. It can be a problem when the barrel channel is a close fit. I have seen people add metal plates underneath to stiffen it up. The Tooley MBR is much more rigid. The Manners F-Class stocks I've seen look rock solid also.

Last edited: