• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My beloved Corps. What the actual fuck!

jMarine

YUUUT!
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2022
Alabama
Seeming how I don’t have any social media accounts, other than YouTube and forums like this, (if you even want to count these as such) my wife just sent me this snapshot from her account….

What in the actual fuck!? I’m sorry if I offend you, or maybe I’m not, but what the hell is happening here? What happened to the Marine Corps I knew? Who gives a fuck? Just train and go fight.

Am I just a small minded prick?

Attachments

• AEE1EE93-1157-4EE7-BDB3-C0CAAAE1AB61.jpeg
    AEE1EE93-1157-4EE7-BDB3-C0CAAAE1AB61.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 565
06-11. I went on terminal leave just months after they repealed the DADT but was never “in” after it went into effect. Now we go from Full Metal Jacket “born to kill” to fucking rainbow bullets and gay pride. Like who gives a fuck!

More appropriate to the navy isn't it though?

Navy guys, assume I'm joking. Everyone else use your best judgement.

Then again... there is the Marine Corps' seeming obsession with drawing dicks on everything so maybe it is more appropriate than we all give it credit for.

They should have used crayons, not cartridges.

Seeming how I don’t have any social media accounts, other than YouTube and forums like this, (if you even want to count these as such) my wife just sent me this snapshot from her account….

What in the actual fuck!? I’m sorry if I offend you, or maybe I’m not, but what the hell is happening here? What happened to the Marine Corps I knew? Who gives a fuck? Just train and go fight.

Train and go fight for what exactly? Depending on how truthful your answer, depends on how I answer your very last question.

Unbelievable,

They would be the first rounds going downrange.

So the naive part of me wants to believe this is a public affairs officer sitting somewhere in a cubicle with their thumb up their ass and nothing better to do, doing what some 06 also with their head up their ass is telling them to do, and that down in the rank and file this kind of bullshit is given the attention it deserves, which is none.

So the naive part of me wants to believe this is a public affairs officer sitting somewhere in a cubicle with their thumb up their ass and nothing better to do, doing what some 06 also with their head up their ass is telling them to do, and that down in the rank and file this kind of bullshit is given the attention it deserves, which is none.
I mean, I don’t think you are wrong. This is the product of a few select people who thought it was a great idea and the authority/power to see it through. It’s a virtue signal

Reactions: stefan73
personally im glad to see the pussification of our Military...bring on the queers who cant do a push-up.....

.....should there be a civil war....ide much rather the govt forces not be able to climb a set of stairs and run for a safe space when misgendered.....with any luck, no shots will need to be fired and they can be fought off with taunts.

taunt-stfu.gif

Look on the bright side

If pimple faced trans make them run away.

Imagine what happens when they try to kick things off with the thousands of gwot vets that dgaf and know what they’re doing

To keep it as basic and to the point as possible, war. Isn’t that what militaries are fundamentally intended for or did I miss something?
In the most basic sense, yes. Fair enough answer to me so to answer your last question that I was awaiting to answer, no.

Reactions: jMarine
I served with many Marine units that had gay personnel. The only difference is that they are recognizing them in public. We had one everyone called skittles and he was way out there gay. Hands on the hip, he called everyone girl if he could get away with it. Had another one that always talked about Madonna. Had another one at I MEF that drove around in a pink jeep. They are many of them, most just chose to ignore them.

Up at CAX at 29 Palms, there were probably 30 of us squeezed into that one shower when all of the sudden a camera flash goes off and a number of guys took off chasing some guy that was taking pictures. Not sure if they ever caught the guy or not but I doubt he will try that one again. Had another Marine report to medical and said he woke up with another Marine trying to give him a blow job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MJF and UKDslayer
While the current generation is worrying about pronouns, cutting their junk off and getting triggered by clouds shaped like a Glock...

These youngurns are training to kill every single citizen of our Republic that they can get in their sights.

terrorists.jpg

So... send in the queers first. We always lose the first few big battles anyway. Before Darwin kicks in, weeds out the poor leadership, the un-motivated and unqualified troops and the failed battlefield weapons.

Let's see... nation went apeshit over what amounted to very low casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan...

What's going to happen when we re-visit Kasserine Pass? 10,000 casualties in a few hours. 30 percent of the force. Or 12,000 on Saipan. 26,000 killed at Meuse-Argonne in 1918.

Armies (and I use that term broadly) that focus on things other than warfighting send home mass casualties.

So, get ready. Hope the parents of all the Alphabet-types with their pronouns and triggers remember when their kid comes home in a sealed box, that they raised cannon fodder not a warrior. And that the parents of warriors who died when their woke leadership and the 'whatever' in the foxhole next to them let them down and wasted their whole unit... remember who caused this.

Weak men make for hard times.

Buckle up. And stay strong. Someone will have to bring back the good times. Sure as heck ain't going to be "people who identify as Marines" with rainbows in their helmets.

Sirhr

While the current generation is worrying about pronouns, cutting their junk off and getting triggered by clouds shaped like a Glock...

These youngurns are training to kill every single citizen of our Republic that they can get in their sights.

View attachment 7882575

So... send in the queers first. We always lose the first few big battles anyway. Before Darwin kicks in, weeds out the poor leadership, the un-motivated and unqualified troops and the failed battlefield weapons.

Let's see... nation went apeshit over what amounted to very low casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan...

What's going to happen when we re-visit Kasserine Pass? 10,000 casualties in a few hours. 30 percent of the force. Or 12,000 on Saipan. 26,000 killed at Meuse-Argonne in 1918.

Armies (and I use that term broadly) that focus on things other than warfighting send home mass casualties.

So, get ready. Hope the parents of all the Alphabet-types with their pronouns and triggers remember when their kid comes home in a sealed box, that they raised cannon fodder not a warrior. And that the parents of warriors who died when their woke leadership and the 'whatever' in the foxhole next to them let them down and wasted their whole unit... remember who caused this.

Weak men make for hard times.

Buckle up. And stay strong. Someone will have to bring back the good times. Sure as heck ain't going to be "people who identify as Marines" with rainbows in their helmets.

Sirhr
Probably using Glocks we gave em no doubt!!

hell weve already seen it......remember when this BAMF just walked up to the wanna be bad ass antifa clown and just took the rifle out of his hands....and the clown just crumpled and ran off like the coward he is....

marine-veteran-riot-1.jpg
I didn’t see that. Got a link?

Yup, and training with the firearms they got from our government that we now supposedly shouldn't have access to.

Yup, and training with the firearms they got from our government that we now supposedly shouldn't have access to.
Oh hush... you might trigger some 'People who identify as Marines.' Then they'll try and 'bayonet' you with one of these.

dildo.jpg

Or maybe wave their 'pugil stick' at ya!

Sirhr

Exactly my point! If there is ever an entity or organization or whatever that should stay in its fucking lane, it’s our military. Fuck political wokeness. Fuck being polite. Fuck being inclusive. These organizations (or militaries) have one specific purpose, to fight wars. This isn’t some social media group, or sports team, or entitled celebrity. It’s the fucking military! No one cares if you’re gay or white or alien or straight or black or whatever. I don’t have, nor do I require, some specific month to celebrate my love for pussy and my heterosexual desires. Just be willing to do your job as a soldier/marine and do your best as such so that you and your mates can hopefully come home ALIVE.

The MIC is dying to get their first “Trans” Navy Special Warfare Operator. Why else would they have this position?
They will claim it’s the first female Navy SEAL (trans).

Last edited:

The MIC is dying to get their first “Trans” Navy Special Warfare Operator.
I don’t understand why the hell this stuff matters so much. Like what does anyone gain by being open about this stuff. Just hire people or fill positions based on the requirements for said position. It shouldn’t matter whether or not the person is gay, straight, white, black, orange, young, or old. I’m so sick of this LGBQTMSEGHMOUSE+#%£ nonsense

homo sexual vs queer-an interesting juxtaposition. valid one i think. who to label "gay"? i always thought segregating the military on any other principals other than enlist,train,follow orders,fight was not useful. seems that blacks,asians and hispanics have done excellent service in the past. of course now becoming american is no longer required of immigrants.
ever hear of the spartans,the thebian companions? none of this issue makes sense and the solution is likely beyond correction by our woke command structure. sissyfying the military is not the answer. renew the draft? make officers combat leaders instead of carer suck ups? the marine corps idea of every marine a rifleman should be cast in concrete. i have no idea how to fix any of this.

Being homosexual goes back to adam and steve. Lets face it, nobody really cares whether you like to dress like a woman or be a dike or be the pitcher/catcher. It's the constant in your face idiocy that to me destroys their narrative and eventually will lead to more hate and discrimination such as the constant drum banging of the "racism" mantra. People are sick of it and we are a weaker nation because of it. Notice how pedo is becoming "normalized" in society also, which will be the fall of the human race if allowed to continue down this path of evil. And I'm not a homophobe, my brother was a victim of AIDS when it first surfaced in the 80's, and died a horrible death because of it. He would not agree with how society has handled this 35 years later, because he minded his own business. Eventually it won't turn out like the current LGBT groups expect it to, especially the way the military is going........

Two quotes come to mind…

1. Mark Levin - “Nobody cares what type of sex you like to have it’s none of our business so stop talking about it all the time (gay pride month)”

2. Steve Deace - “This was never about gay marriage it’s about control”

I was a GySgt with 12 years in when they repealed DADT, and I was informed (with my peers) that we couldn't call every junior Marine a "fag" anymore...

...so we just called them "bitches". Then as a MSgt with 19 years in, we got female Marines, and I was informed again ( with my peers) that we couldn't call every junior Marine a "bitch" anymore...

...so we just called them "turds".

Mind you, there are a lot of communities within my once-beloved Corps that were extremely excited to see all of the integration of fags and bitches. My community somewhat fancied itself as the last great holdout. However, I had my eyes opened to how freakishly soft much of the Corps was everytime I attended some sort of professional education (PME).

I'm now happily retired for 4 years (in 25 days), and so glad to be away from all of the fags and bitches, that I haven't worn a single "USMC" stamped civilian garment since 25 June, 2018...and will probably never do so again either.

Eventually, you understand that with evolution, the Corps becomes a "better" place without you.

Just as bad, I have seen footage of recent recruits in boot camp and the DI is singing cadence about the evil slavery of blacks by whites in America. Nowhere else in the world, like the east coast of Africa, where africans are still selling competing tribes to arabs. No mention of the free back people in the USA who owned black slaves. And no mention of the indigent tribes of the americas enslaving and eating each other. No, no, no that.

I served in the 80’s, it was a whole different Corps back then. Blanket parties where a real thing if you were a fuck up. If you were a meat gazer you’d probably have gotten one back then as well. Honestly this whole agenda is meant to destroy this country, just my 2 cents!

The MIC is dying to get their first “Trans” Navy Special Warfare Operator. Why else would they have this position?
They will claim it’s the first female Navy SEAL (trans).
Their already is a trans seal..no longer active

Their already is a trans seal..no longer active

Yeah the point though is, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!! Just do your service and move the fuck on. Who cares what you were suppressing on the inside about what you wanted to be. That navy seal said “say it to my face that I’m not worthy of serving”… no one said anything about that… it all has to do with the open gay or trans what the fuck ever. No one gives a shit. Quit making speeches and grasps for attention in the name of inclusion. Just shut the fuck up and serve if that’s what you wanna do

NO. NO. NO.
You have all missed the entire point.
Each of those rounds is color coded to be used on a particular target. One should have empathy for the enemy and provide it with the opportunity to die gallantly for its cause but with dignity by using the appropriate color projectile.

So… which color is for which initial? This might matter.

Can you do sort of a matrix? LGBTQ? 5 colors…

And can we work in some round types? Like the G should be Incendiary? Because they are lit?

The L is definitely AP because those butches are tough?

T? Well, light blue is training and that starts with T.

See where I am going with this?

Sirhr

From

"Shoot them in the face"

To

"Shoot they/them in the non binary gender fluid face"

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I thought the colored bullets were crayons at first and thought what is the big deal a lot of people here say they are crayon eaters.