• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Book Audible Edition

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    So I spoke to the Audio Engineer today about doing a Rant Version of my Book, and he was jazzed about it.

He never heard of a rant edition and thought it sounded unique, plus I can use my Podcast stuff to get the files over to the engineer to work on.

It may not be until Fall because of my travel schedule, but I think we are a go...

Rant Edition!

47klot.jpg

Is the book mostly text or are there a lot of graphs that would be beneficial in a physical copy?

I’ll get a physical copy some time but I’ll definitely burn an audible credit to listen to it

Hot damn! I think I was the first to suggest a rant version! I am SOOO excited for this to come out!!! :ROFLMAO: Thank you, Frank!!

You gonna have Rex read the book so it comes from someone competent? I mean he can really shoot! His gloating on his youtube channel shows his "knowledge "

Kidding of course.... would be up for buying a copy, being as I probably would never get to one of the classes you put on

Rant version? Does that mean we get a listen to you whine about shit that nobody else cares about?

That’s awesome.

I’ll see the Sam Jackson recommendation and raise a Gilbert Goddfried. ...or why not both?

• Love
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    If we're throwing names out there to do the rant, Samuel L Jackson would just be funny. But if we're being serious I think Admiral McRaven would be good.

Having just finished your paper copy and having really enjoyed it, I'd buy the Audible rant version. I know that in certain other audio books, links are provided to content such as flowcharts, graphs, etc...

The only other book that I know of which has been recorded in a style similar to what you propose on Audible was "Can't Hurt Me" by Eric Goggins.