• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My brother posted a picture blatantly breaking a law......

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    .......in California

EC00D741-49C8-4919-97FA-6CB1C8C42331.jpeg

:mad: Does he not care about our solar system at all? Plastic straws will ruin outer space and everything in it!

Reactions: Bender
    I think if he was in Santa Cruz California he really would be breaking the law. No plastic straws.

BO is fine there though

Its a single shot 22LR, rip the straw wrapper off insert a 22LR round point and smack the shell with a spoon.Guy in the next booth is a goner and you buy a milkshake for his woman and your in like flynn.

He's is lucky he did not post a pic of a bendy straw. The Feds would have nailed him on an NFA (National Fullslurp Act) Violation. Think of the children. :)

You know you are in the Twilight zone when this is accepted:
    View attachment 6970848
    and this is outlawed:
    View attachment 6970850
    Unfucking believable...

R
    You beat me to it. That's exactly where my mind went. And hey, you can't have a beer in public but here's some government subsidized needles to shoot up in the alley. "Unfucking believable", indeed sir.

Reactions: Rthur
    Its a single shot 22LR, rip the straw wrapper off insert a 22LR round point and smack the shell with a spoon.Guy in the next booth is a goner and you buy a milkshake for his woman and your in like flynn.

Haha. I think I’d rather be the guy in the next booth than the fool using a spoon to fire a straw chambered in 22lr

Haha. I think I’d rather be the guy in the next booth than the fool using a spoon to fire a straw chambered in 22lr

I agree its a flimsy platform but as you can see at 50 yards take the flyers out and its pretty accurate.

Attachments

• TgtGfx11.30.14A.jpg
      TgtGfx11.30.14A.jpg
      200.9 KB · Views: 27
    He's is lucky he did not post a pic of a bendy straw. The Feds would have nailed him on an NFA (National Fullslurp Act) Violation. Think of the children. :)

I got one at lunch today and didn't even know it until I finished my Coke.
    I kinda feel let down now.
    20181115_113303.jpg

I think I was too busy grubbing on this.

20181115_112308.jpg

Reactions: Bender and FS1
    Wow, you know that bendy part is the equivalent of a bump stock...

R

Dude that does help anyone, were trying to keep that on the down low .Liberals view your post then ATF will issue a ban on flex straws and then were screwed again.