• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My build about done!!

wvlawyer02

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2008
Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
Here are some pics of my build waiting for a scope.

It just returned from AWC getting the suppressor mounted, install of the Badger DBM, and full gun finish. I want to thank the guys at AWC for a job well done and two thumbs up. Turn around was a quick 6 weeks and the staff at AWC were always available by phone to answer questions every time I called. I recommend AWC highly for the fine suppressors and gun smithing skill.

In addition, I want to include Douglas Barrels of Charleston WV for the outstanding barrel work and also a quick turn around. The staff at Douglas took the time for an afternoon "sit down" with me and discussed in detail the type of barrel they suggested for the rifle. I cannot wait to see the results on paper.

Thanx AWC and Douglas.

Rem. 700 in .308
Douglas stainless 20inch barrel 1/10
Badger DBM
McMillan A-5
AWC Thundertrap Suppressor w/ HyperDyn brake

Re: My build about done!!

Nice rifle, after you recieve your scope you need to show the groups. What scope do you plan on getting?

Re: My build about done!!

I have a Vortex HD Razor w/ EBR-2 on hold because I'm trying to raise funds at the moment with a closet cleanout. I'll post additional pics and groups when complete.