• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My community rose to the occasion.

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
my area of Michigan was hit by a series of tornadoes last Wednesday- from F1- some claim F3s - with winds in excess of 110mph. Just north, next little town had 5 fatalities some from cars being sucked off the overpass and thrown into the woods . It was a 140-150 mile wide storm front .
Most now have power restored we got ours back last night .
There are literally millions of trees down, thousands of homes damaged wide spread flooding and miles of high tension lines down and poles gone .

At dawn the next morning I was out to check on the peoples I care about that I couldn’t get a hold of - cell towers down, one text I received after the storm took 12 hours to show up.
The first person on my list was a dear old friend - 78 years old and lives alone . When I got to his little farm he already had the mules out and was using them to drag trees out of neighbors driveways and off the road .
We’ve been cutting years worth of fire wood this week.
But back to the story - my community that I love living in and am proud to be a part of - the week was filled with neighbors helping each other - strangers helping each other . I’ve even heard two stories about people letting complete strangers shelter in their house - it happened so fast 9:50 pm they issued tornado warnings and the first one was on the grin my county at 9:55; .
It many not be devastation like Maui or Florida this morning but it’s as close as I’ve ever seen. Reminds me of the hurricanes I experienced in North and South Carolina. And in MI that just doesn’t happen on this scale
Stores that had generators were open and no price gouging that I’m aware of - many stores giving away water - many local communities had water supplies contaminated- some areas - the city of Canton got 10 inches of rain in 2 hours .

As corrupt and broken as my state is unfortunately becoming out here in the farm county people still care about their neighbors and I saw people towing cars out of ditches and fields - people helping people hook up or fix generators- a local mechanical service did small repairs and easy hook ups for free - a week is a long time to be without power !
A local furniture maker handed out free donuts and water and coffee at some of the stores they supply merchandise to.
No looting no theft - no price gouging.
I knew I could count on my group of neighbors as we are always there for each other to see the same across the grain belt of my state and even in small and midsize towns was fantastic.

Here’s the crazy shot I saw - this inflatable pool toy went around my house 2 full circles around my house and on the second trip it went trough a fence . It was moving so fast I didn’t know what it was until afterwards. After that I joined the wife and kids in the basement.

Attachments

• 71484125519__0135176E-0E43-405E-9F2C-F38847C35538.jpeg
    71484125519__0135176E-0E43-405E-9F2C-F38847C35538.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
Well, its nice to see you post something besides cophate. Keep up the good work ......

IMG_4683.jpeg

Neighbors barn , next farm north

Old double tIMG_9315.jpeg
Old double trunked sugar maple tree at my cousins house ripped right out of the ground .

I have lots of damage and devastation pictures but I’ll only post the ones I’ve gotten the okay to do so.

Per this thread, you want us to believe that your 78 yo friend still farms with mules, that your neighbor’s barn blew down yet they mowed around the debris, and that an inflatable flamingo circled your house twice and blew through a sheep fence but didn’t tear? Sounds legit.

All you need is Tim Allen reading your post over a slide show of your authorized pics, and this is pure Michigan malarkey. 😂 This post sounds like a protocol response to “My Target is Suspicious - Next Steps”

Real talk, you’re not even American are you? You seem like the highest scoring student in American culture class in red China.

Per this thread, you want us to believe that your 78 yo friend still farms with mules, that your neighbor’s barn blew down yet they mowed around the debris, and that an inflatable flamingo circled your house twice and blew through a sheep fence but didn’t tear? Sounds legit.

All you need is Tim Allen reading your post over a slide show of your authorized pics, and this is pure Michigan malarkey. 😂 This post sounds like a protocol response to “My Target is Suspicious - Next Steps”

Real talk, you’re not even American are you? You seem like the highest scoring student in American culture class in red China.
It would be really hard to do a quick google search and see the storms that hit Livingston and Igham and other counties across mi.
Actually never mind eat a dick.

Here’s the crazy shot I saw - this inflatable pool toy went around my house 2 full circles around my house and on the second trip it went trough a fence . It was moving so fast I didn’t know what it was until afterwards. After that I joined the wife and kids in the basement.
Sorry about your floatie…

Sorry about your floatie…
All good it was the neighbors!

Seriously crazy stuff , obviously we’ve had tornados and storms before - I’ve never seen this wide spread damage , 2012 or 13 we had a big straight line wind event that was up till that point the most costly storm in state history but I’m sure this will surpass that . We usually don’t get the clusters of tornados like they would in Kansas or Oklahoma or Texas and it’s usually over in seconds if we do get one .this was several accompanied by haven’t rain and heavy lightning

All good it was the neighbors!

Seriously crazy stuff , obviously we’ve had tornados and storms before - I’ve never seen this wide spread damage , 2012 or 13 we had a big straight line wind event that was up till that point the most costly storm in state history but I’m sure this will surpass that . We usually don’t get the clusters of tornados like they would in Kansas or
or Texas and it’s usually over in seconds if we do get one .this was several accompanied by haven’t rain and heavy lightning
Hush yo mouf, boy.

It would be really hard to do a quick google search and see the storms that hit Livingston and Igham and other counties across mi.
Actually never mind eat a dick.

And once I found those pics, I could create my own story about how I was there. Like it was the internet or something.

See, I knew you were top notch.

And once I found those pics, I could create my own story about how I was there. Like it was the internet or something.

See, I knew you were top notch.
Are you still mad about me fucking your mom and sister and wiping my ass on your pillow case - that was like 3 weeks ago get over it and stop stalking my threads .
I don’t want to be your friend and it was nothing personal.

Are you still mad about me fucking your mom and sister and wiping my ass on your pillow case - that was like 3 weeks ago get over it and stop stalking my threads .
I don’t want to be your friend and it was nothing personal.

You wanna know how I know you live with your mom?

Over here in the United States we have so many houses we each have our own! So my pillow case and my sister and my mom are in three different houses! Unbereivable!

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
You wanna know how I know you live with your mom?

Over here in the United States we have so many houses we each have our own! So my pillow case and my sister and my mom are in three different houses! Unbereivable!
It's too rich to pass up and I am not a nagantguy fan boy but are you saying he was running between the houses with a dirty dick swinging in the air looking for available pillow cases?

To be fair, in the OP, it was not stated that the 78 year old neighbor farms with mules. But he did have mules who could pull pieces of trees out of the way.

I have an old high school friend who has 15 acres that adjoins another 20 acres. He has 3 mules and 3 horses. One of them is a prized mare who births race winners. So, i could see him using mules.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. I feel for everyone that was effected.

I live in Kansas and I’ve seen and been threw my share of tornados. A few years ago we had one that went just north of me, it was over a mile wide. The damage you see will often leave you scratching your head, one house leveled and the one across the street has a few shingles missing. Crazy shit.

Good luck in the recovery.

May 3, 1999

Winds recorded at 301 MPH. Width ranged from 1/4 mile to 1 mile. It hit dead-on at Moore, Oklahoma, which is the southeast side of Oklahoma City. Scouring, which is lifting smaller roads off the face of the earth.

So, I am usually at odds with nagantguy as far as cops go, though we might be close in politics, possibly. But I find him to be consistent. That is, he might be ACAB, but he is consistently ACAB.

So, I don't have a reason to doubt he went through this and debating aside, I hope he and his family, friends, and neighbors are okay.

We might be calling each other names tomorrow but I, personally, will thank God he is alive.

He’s a troll account and English is clearly not his first language. If you can’t recognize that, you better hire someone to screen your emails for you.

He’s only using a natural disaster here (with actual victims) to conjure good will and avoid a ban.

I don’t know for sure who he is, but I sure know who he isn’t.

Thankful to God he’s alive? Surely you jest, you don’t even know this guy. He could have twin girls chained in his basement RN. Are you purposely popping smoke for this provocateur?

Last edited:
Hey OP, yeah it was a bad storm. I was driving through it on I-75 between flint and Birch Run. Massive unbelievable downpour! We were about 45mins ahead of the stuff you got.

Jakelly. Eat a bag of dicks!

Reactions: Mwalex
To be fair, in the OP, it was not stated that the 78 year old neighbor farms with mules. But he did have mules who could pull pieces of trees out of the way.

I have an old high school friend who has 15 acres that adjoins another 20 acres. He has 3 mules and 3 horses. One of them is a prized mare who births race winners. So, i could see him using mules.
My grandpa had mules and equipment. He would get them all out for frontier days once per year until he was about 80. He sold the last of his horses at 85 and died at 86.

He worked on a couple of the old dams around here with a mule team. In the 1930s and 1940s. But at 78 definitely would have used them to clear debris from a tornado.

He’s a troll account and English is clearly not his first language. If you can’t recognize that, you better hire someone to screen your emails for you.

He’s only using a natural disaster here (with actual victims) to conjure good will and avoid a ban.

I don’t know for sure who he is, but I sure know who he isn’t.

Thankful to God he’s alive? Surely you jest, you don’t even know this guy. He could have twin girls chained in his basement RN. Are you purposely popping smoke for this provocateur?
I have seen you do nothing but shit talk others constantly. Now, you calling him a troll? That's irony.

I will get busy hiring an email screener, which would not be useful here, since these are posts in a message board, making me wonder about your competence, as well.

In the meantime, you can get busy with that "massage aid" and some alone time.

You definitely come across vaccinated. If you don’t want to hear me shit talk chicom troll accounts, leave the bear pit, Francis. It’s literally the point of this place.

You definitely come across vaccinated. If you don’t want to hear me shit talk chicom troll accounts, leave the bear pit, Francis. It’s literally the point of this place.
I find it entertaining. It's you who has the problem with me. Enjoy. IDGAF. In fact, work yourself up into an ulcer.

Like a herd of gay buffalo, they all rallied to protect the glow worm. Have you ever seen so many men act like this?

I find it entertaining. It's you who has the problem with me. Enjoy. IDGAF. In fact, work yourself up into an ulcer.

👆🏻 HDGAF? He only came here because he GAF.

And @Maser did you happen to notice that the OP hasn’t been back since I mentioned Tiananmen Square? 😂 I thought @nagantguy might be using Chinese internet, if he is, mentions of that will instakill his internet.

😂 Just for fun.

Like a herd of gay buffalo, they all rallied to protect the glow worm. Have you ever seen so many men act like this?

👆🏻 HDGAF? He only came here because he GAF.

And @Maser did you happen to notice that the OP hasn’t been back since I mentioned Tiananmen Square? 😂 I thought @nagantguy might be using Chinese internet, if he is, mentions of that will instakill his internet.

😂 Just for fun.
I don’t have a dog in this fight, but if the China thing is correct, that’s an elegantly devious approach. I applaud you sir.

Reactions: jakelly
I have wondered about some posters, which I've seen on all types of forums and news site comment sections, that seem to purposely attempt to cause social discontent. National Review, for instance,is a conservative opinion magazine that only paid subscribers can post comments. There are trolls there that are paying to post the most contrary leftist diatribes, just to anger people. I have suspected these maybe be Chinese troll farms.

May 3, 1999

Winds recorded at 301 MPH. Width ranged from 1/4 mile to 1 mile. It hit dead-on at Moore, Oklahoma, which is the southeast side of Oklahoma City. Scouring, which is lifting smaller roads off the face of the earth.

So, I am usually at odds with nagantguy as far as cops go, though we might be close in politics, possibly. But I find him to be consistent. That is, he might be ACAB, but he is consistently ACAB.

So, I don't have a reason to doubt he went through this and debating aside, I hope he and his family, friends, and neighbors are okay.

We might be calling each other names tomorrow but I, personally, will thank God he is alive.
Feel the same way- do not view you as an enemy- don’t really think about you much at all even when we are at odds over shit posting on a gun/long range shooting/ sniper whatever forum .
But I agree - I am happy you and yours are alive and well.
You know who must be a real ass clown to have us in agreement yet here we are . Have a good one !

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
Hey OP, yeah it was a bad storm. I was driving through it on I-75 between flint and Birch Run. Massive unbelievable downpour! We were about 45mins ahead of the stuff you got.

Jakelly. Eat a bag of dicks!
My wife is from just outside Birch Run- like everyone in the area she worked a few Christmas seasons at Bronners.
Anyhow FIL still loves there said the same thing - lots of rain.

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly and Ronws