• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My complete (almost) DPMS LR-308

silverphoenix

Private
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2008
Texas,USA
www.facebook.com
DPMS LR-308 complete with Command arms SRS sniper stock, geiselle trigger, threaded and fluted stainless steel bull barrel, FSC-30 flash hider and muzzle brake from Primary weapons, forward folding pistol grip on small rail, bipod, and midwest industries BUIS.

What am I missing besides a nice scope?

DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0152.jpg

DSCI0153.jpg

DSCI0154.jpg

Re: My complete (almost) DPMS LR-308

Yeah need more rounds--only got 200 so far...

Scope is a must. Thinking about a Leopold--need one that can go out to 1200 yards...which will cost a bundle.

why the paint?--it's a beauty and will be used for sniping hogs very soon...they won't care what it looks like haha

Barrel is factory--it's very nice--26" bull barrel made of SS steel and chrome lined.

Looks very good!Good picks on parts so far...only thing I would change is the grip to one of the Ergo models to fit the hand better, more naturally.Yeah, paint would be nice but not necessary for your use.Enjoy!

A suppressor. And a magpul grip. Looks good.

-dan