• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Costco Find! Guns and Tequilla!

hoguer

The Dude
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2009
Central Valley, CA
Was doing some shopping in the beer section of Costco today, and of course i had to walk down the liquer isle and saw these babys, Pistol shaped Tequilla! Tequilla and Guns? can it get any better?!?!? These babys are going in my gun room for decoration....

Re: My Costco Find! Guns and Tequilla!

Specks liqour has 1911 tequila bottles and I heard about a blunderbuss or musket looking one also. I have the 1911, and the tequila wasn't to bad.

Clever packaging and marketing. Ya gotta give it to em. They are going to get some impulse buys out of this.

I picked up a 1911! Fun stuff.

One of the local mexican eateries (el gato negro) has an impressive selection of these style of tequila bottles. They even have one that looks like a Thompson M1921.

I saw the Musket one in a small shop in Cancun a few weeks ago, would have love to have had it but it was high as hell. $1,250 paso's if I remember correctly.