• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My custom built AR-10, 6.5 Creedmoor by US Trinity Customs

Hogrider2000

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
TX
I have wanted a custom 6.5 Creedmoor for a while. Dave Gregor was the chief gunsmith for the FBI hostage Rescue team for a while, and I knew him from my time in the FBI. He now does custom work at
ustrinitycustom.com
the weapon is an AR10 style 6.5 Creedmoor with a 16 inch barrel. The round that I have found that works well for me is the Black Hills 143 gr. Hornady eld-x. Magpul P mags seem to work best. Some of the features of the rifle are
Adjustable gas block .875 low profile-Odin works
Key mod rail section-CMMG
AR grip, custom aluminum, trinity custom
Barrel-AR10, 6.5 Creedmoor 1:8T-carbon fiber, fluted
Raptor charging handle
Trigger-AR Gold flat 7.62 ATC
Gas tube, mid AR SS-CMMG
Buffer tube kit-LAR mil spec buffer tube kit-LBE
forend-AR10 15" M-Lok Juggernaut
upper receiver, DPMS 308 Billet-Juggernaut

Dave Gregor did most of the work with his son Mark who did the Multicam paint job, which is exceptional. He also did the custom laser engraving. Brad does all the administrative work as well as additional work. All in all a great team. There will be pics up soon, but in the meantime go to their site. My rifle is posted there also in addition to a lot of other weapons.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was asleep at the switch. Here are the pics...
FBIUSMC4.jpeg
FBIUSMC3.jpg
FBIUSMC2a.jpg
FBIUSMC1.jpg

Reactions: wildcats
Sorry Tony
I cannot get those pics to print from my computer so I sent them to a friend to do it. Hope your day is great

that is an AAC 7.62 SD. Works well. Only wish I had done a screw on. It has a DBAL-D2 as I use it at night with a CNVD-LR ib front of the scope.

couple PM's re where Northlake is relative to Dallas. About 25 miles west up 35W to exit 407.

North of Fort Worth.

the CNVD-LR that I had planned on using on this weapon is for sale in the optics area. It is brand new and I do not need it for my night shooting. My CNVD works perfect and I limit my night shots to no more than 400 yards with most at 150 or less.