• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

my custom yugo 8mm

nathan c

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2012
ny
well i just posted some pictures of my 91/30 so i thought i would show you my yugo i just finished. i used a Boyd's gun stock with glass bedding and a free floating barrel. i turned the barrel down to take the steps off it and cut it to 20 inches long. i had the receiver blued and trigger guard no polished pieces are touching each other and no blued pieces are touching each other. i also mad a custom bolt handle out of a sheet of steel i cut a strip off and did some blacksmithing. take a look and let me know what you thing. i will be posting a video of it in action latter tonight.

IMG_8975.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_9390.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_6457.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4365.jpg

Re: my custom yugo 8mm

Curious if you plan to swap out the tall safety and lower the scope in the future?

Any pics of groups?

Bob

Re: my custom yugo 8mm

i thought about doing lowering the scope and changing the safety. but this was my first mauser so i think i will leave it the way it is. but my next mauser i am building will have a upgraded trigger and safety with a lower scope.