• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns My dad-in-law rocks

jericho

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2009
ct
I got a SW MP 45 for Christmas from him. Brand new for $425. Awesome!!!!

Re: My dad-in-law rocks

Nice handgun! I miss the one I had, I should have kept it.

My father in law is awesome like that as well. Last year he got me a Savage 110 BA in .300 WM out of the blue. He said he was curious about them and doesn't have the time to shoot so he got it for me and wanted me to tell him how they are. Hopefully one day he gets curiuos about a .338 lapua built on a Surgeon so I won't have to build it myself
grin.gif

Nice gift. Those are awesome. I'm sure you could keep him in gift ideas for many years to come.

Well Bruce Wayne just what was it that Batman needed. I think your belt is full. LOL

He didn't buy it for you, he bought it for his daughter
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BruceWayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my dad in law got me nothing </div></div>

He gave you his daughter didn't he?

40gt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 40gt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BruceWayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my dad in law got me nothing </div></div>

40gt </div></div>

Gave?

Got rid of her is more like it..... Thats one less person in the pocket book to him!

Well then have a long happy life together, best revenge
grin.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 40gt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BruceWayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And my dad in law got me nothing </div></div>

40gt </div></div>

Gave?

Got rid of her is more like it..... Thats one less person in the pocket book to him! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He didn't buy it for you, he bought it for his daughter
wink.gif
</div></div>

Kinda what I suspected too. Bit reluctant to teach her, because I know she will it better than I will. Then I'm stuffed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hopefully one day he gets curiuos about a .338 lapua built on a Surgeon so I won't have to build it myself
</div></div>

Boy wouldnt that be nice ^^^^ and if hes willing to do free handouts have him get curuious about a 6.5 Creedmoor on a Surgeon action awell
grin.gif

He must just like you, if he loved you he would have bought you a Sig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He must just like you, if he loved you he would have bought you a Sig. </div></div>
Funnily enough, my mom in law had Sig stuck in her mind, but they are a bit pricier. There is reason he doesn't send her gun shopping.