• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My daughter and the Tec 9

Re: My daughter and the Tec 9

Nice situational awareness and good trigger control. Shes a natural...and cute as all get out. Nice work, bro.

Guess U proved it safe..but is not there a risk that the angle of incidence and reflection could result in a surface ricochet?

That's a great way to get her started; keep it interesting and fun! Good job dad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fx77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess U proved it safe..but is not there a risk that the angle of incidence and reflection could result in a surface ricochet? </div></div>

Do you know what angle you'd have to be shooting at to skip a 9mm off water at 5-6 feet away???

I don't... But I guessing it'd be pretty extreme!

Also, responsible shooters (as OP obviously is!!!) account for safety, not only in the immediate target area, but beyond the target!

Are you posting the same questions on the rock shooters in the ELR section?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joediesel81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome!!! </div></div>
Exactly what I thought after watching that, good dad right there!

You have to be one proud father!!
Just wait until she soon out-shoots her dad
grin.gif

God bless you and your family

Awesome!

I LOVED the video of her shooting steel with the .22LR. Such <span style="font-style: italic">innocence</span>, such <span style="font-style: italic">joy</span>...

Makes me want to be a dad!